Ship Scheduling and Network Design for Cargo Routing in Liner Shipping
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marielle Christiansen & Bjorn Nygreen, 1998. "A method for solving ship routing problemswith inventory constraints," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 81(0), pages 357-378, June.
- Jean-François Cordeau & Goran Stojković & François Soumis & Jacques Desrosiers, 2001. "Benders Decomposition for Simultaneous Aircraft Routing and Crew Scheduling," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(4), pages 375-388, November.
- Krishan Rana & R. G. Vickson, 1991. "Routing Container Ships Using Lagrangean Relaxation and Decomposition," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(3), pages 201-214, August.
- Imai, Akio & Nishimura, Etsuko & Papadimitriou, Stratos & Liu, Miaojia, 2006. "The economic viability of container mega-ships," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 21-41, January.
- S. Lin & B. W. Kernighan, 1973. "An Effective Heuristic Algorithm for the Traveling-Salesman Problem," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 21(2), pages 498-516, April.
- Marielle Christiansen & Kjetil Fagerholt & David Ronen, 2004. "Ship Routing and Scheduling: Status and Perspectives," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(1), pages 1-18, February.
- Raymond K. Cheung & Chuen-Yih Chen, 1998. "A Two-Stage Stochastic Network Model and Solution Methods for the Dynamic Empty Container Allocation Problem," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(2), pages 142-162, May.
- repec:taf:marpmg:v:29:y:2002:i:3:p:285-301 is not listed on IDEAS
- H. B. Bendall & A. F. Stent, 1999. "Longhaul feeder services in an era of changing technology: an Asia-Pacific perspective," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(2), pages 145-159, April.
- repec:wly:navres:v:43:y:1996:i:6:p:797-820 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean-François Cordeau & François Soumis & Jacques Desrosiers, 2000. "A Benders Decomposition Approach for the Locomotive and Car Assignment Problem," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(2), pages 133-149, May.
- Ronen, David, 1993. "Ship scheduling: The last decade," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 325-333, December.
- Ronen, David, 1983. "Cargo ships routing and scheduling: Survey of models and problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 119-126, February.
- Dale McDaniel & Mike Devine, 1977. "A Modified Benders' Partitioning Algorithm for Mixed Integer Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(3), pages 312-319, November.
More about this item
Keywordsmaritime transportation; liner shipping; Benders decomposition;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ortrsc:v:42:y:2008:i:2:p:175-196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.