A Scheduling Model for a High Speed Containership Service: A Hub and Spoke Short-Sea Application
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diego Cattaruzza & Nabil Absi & Dominique Feillet, 2018. "Vehicle routing problems with multiple trips," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 271(1), pages 127-159, December.
- Marielle Christiansen & Kjetil Fagerholt & David Ronen, 2004. "Ship Routing and Scheduling: Status and Perspectives," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(1), pages 1-18, February.
- Rau, Philipp & Spinler, Stefan, 2016. "Investment into container shipping capacity: A real options approach in oligopolistic competition," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 130-147.
- Mattfeld, D. C. & Kopfer, H., 2003. "Terminal operations management in vehicle transshipment," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 435-452, June.
- Endre Boros & Lei Lei & Yao Zhao & Hua Zhong, 2008. "Scheduling vessels and container-yard operations with conflicting objectives," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 161(1), pages 149-170, July.
- Manuel Herrera & Per J. Agrell & Casiano Manrique-de-Lara-Peñate & Lourdes Trujillo, 2017.
"Vessel capacity restrictions in the fleet deployment problem: an application to the Panama Canal,"
Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 253(2), pages 845-869, June.
- Manuel HERRERA & Per J. AGRELL & Casiano MANRIQUE-DE-LARA-PENATE & Lourdes TRUJILLO, 2017. "Vessel capacity restrictions in the fleet deployment problem: an application to the Panama Canal," LIDAM Reprints CORE 2862, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Junayed Pasha & Maxim A. Dulebenets & Masoud Kavoosi & Olumide F. Abioye & Oluwatosin Theophilus & Hui Wang & Raphael Kampmann & Weihong Guo, 2020. "Holistic tactical-level planning in liner shipping: an exact optimization approach," Journal of Shipping and Trade, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 1-35, December.
- Wang, Shuaian & Meng, Qiang & Liu, Zhiyuan, 2013. "Containership scheduling with transit-time-sensitive container shipment demand," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 68-83.
- Diego Cattaruzza & Nabil Absi & Dominique Feillet, 2016. "Vehicle routing problems with multiple trips," 4OR, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 223-259, September.
- Qiang Meng & Shuaian Wang & Henrik Andersson & Kristian Thun, 2014. "Containership Routing and Scheduling in Liner Shipping: Overview and Future Research Directions," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(2), pages 265-280, May.
- Kjetil Fagerholt *, 2004. "Designing optimal routes in a liner shipping problem," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(4), pages 259-268, October.
- Pantuso, Giovanni & Fagerholt, Kjetil & Hvattum, Lars Magnus, 2014. "A survey on maritime fleet size and mix problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 235(2), pages 341-349.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:marecl:v:3:y:2001:i:3:p:262-277. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.