Scheduling vessels and container-yard operations with conflicting objectives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sambracos, E. & Paravantis, J. A. & Tarantilis, C. D. & Kiranoudis, C. T., 2004. "Dispatching of small containers via coastal freight liners: The case of the Aegean Sea," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 152(2), pages 365-381, January.
- Arie Harel, 1990. "Convexity Properties of the Erlang Loss Formula," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 38(3), pages 499-505, June.
- B. Avi-Itzhak & S. Ben-Tuvia, 1963. "A Problem of Optimizing a Collecting Reservoir System," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 11(1), pages 122-136, February.
- Kjetil Fagerholt *, 2004. "Designing optimal routes in a liner shipping problem," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(4), pages 259-268, October.
- Lode Li & Hongtao Zhang, 2000. "The Multistage Service Facility Start-Up and Capacity Model," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 48(3), pages 490-497, June.
- Marielle Christiansen & Kjetil Fagerholt & David Ronen, 2004. "Ship Routing and Scheduling: Status and Perspectives," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(1), pages 1-18, February.
- H B Bendall & A F Stent, 2001. "A Scheduling Model for a High Speed Containership Service: A Hub and Spoke Short-Sea Application," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 3(3), pages 262-277, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ali Cheaitou & Pierre Cariou, 2019. "Greening of maritime transportation: a multi-objective optimization approach," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 273(1), pages 501-525, February.
- Kartikeya Puranam & Michael Katehakis, 2014. "On optimal bidding and inventory control in sequential procurement auctions: the multi period case," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 217(1), pages 447-462, June.
- Gang Chen & Liping Jiang, 2016. "Managing customer arrivals with time windows: a case of truck arrivals at a congested container terminal," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 244(2), pages 349-365, September.
- Pang, King-Wah & Xu, Zhou & Li, Chung-Lun, 2011. "Ship routing problem with berthing time clash avoidance constraints," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(2), pages 752-762, June.
More about this item
KeywordsSupply chain collaboration; Vessel scheduling; Container-yard management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:annopr:v:161:y:2008:i:1:p:149-170:10.1007/s10479-007-0260-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.