A Base Integer Programming Model and Benchmark Suite for Liner-Shipping Network Design
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Shuaian & Meng, Qiang, 2012. "Liner ship fleet deployment with container transshipment operations," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 470-484.
- Sambracos, E. & Paravantis, J. A. & Tarantilis, C. D. & Kiranoudis, C. T., 2004. "Dispatching of small containers via coastal freight liners: The case of the Aegean Sea," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 152(2), pages 365-381, January.
- Krishan Rana & R. G. Vickson, 1991. "Routing Container Ships Using Lagrangean Relaxation and Decomposition," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(3), pages 201-214, August.
- Kjetil Fagerholt & Trond A. V. Johnsen & Haakon Lindstad, 2009. "Fleet deployment in liner shipping: a case study," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(5), pages 397-409, October.
- Kjetil Fagerholt *, 2004. "Designing optimal routes in a liner shipping problem," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(4), pages 259-268, October.
- Karlaftis, Matthew G. & Kepaptsoglou, Konstantinos & Sambracos, Evangelos, 2009. "Containership routing with time deadlines and simultaneous deliveries and pick-ups," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 210-221, January.
- Marielle Christiansen & Kjetil Fagerholt & David Ronen, 2004. "Ship Routing and Scheduling: Status and Perspectives," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(1), pages 1-18, February.
- Marius M. Solomon, 1987. "Algorithms for the Vehicle Routing and Scheduling Problems with Time Window Constraints," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 35(2), pages 254-265, April.
- Theo E Notteboom, 2006. "The Time Factor in Liner Shipping Services," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 8(1), pages 19-39, March.
- Meng, Qiang & Wang, Shuaian, 2012. "Liner ship fleet deployment with week-dependent container shipment demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 222(2), pages 241-252.
- Notteboom, Theo E. & Vernimmen, Bert, 2009. "The effect of high fuel costs on liner service configuration in container shipping," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 325-337.
More about this item
Keywordsliner shipping; mathematical programming; network design;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ortrsc:v:48:y:2014:i:2:p:281-312. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Walls). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.