Analysis of the impacts of different modes of governance on inland waterway transport development on the Pearl River: The Yangtze River Mode vs. the Pearl River Mode
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Di Zhang & Xinping Yan & Zaili Yang & Jin Wang, 2014. "An accident dataâ€“based approach for congestion risk assessment of inland waterways: A Yangtze River case," Journal of Risk and Reliability, , vol. 228(2), pages 176-188, April.
- Comtois, Claude & Slack, Brian & Sletmo, Gunnar K., 1997. "Political issues in inland waterways port development: prospects for regionalization," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 257-265, October.
- Li, J.Y. & Notteboom, T.E. & Jacobs, W., 2014. "China in transition: institutional change at work in inland waterway transport on the Yangtze River," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 17-28.
- Zhongzhen Yang & Haiping Shi & Kang Chen & Hongli Bao, 2014. "Optimization of container liner network on the Yangtze River," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(1), pages 79-96, January.
- Mihic, Svetlana & Golusin, Mirjana & Mihajlovic, Milan, 2011. "Policy and promotion of sustainable inland waterway transport in Europe - Danube River," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 1801-1809, May.
- Zhang, D. & Yan, X.P. & Yang, Z.L. & Wall, A. & Wang, J., 2013. "Incorporation of formal safety assessment and Bayesian network in navigational risk estimation of the Yangtze River," Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 93-105.
- Witte, Patrick & Wiegmans, Bart & van Oort, Frank & Spit, Tejo, 2014. "Governing inland ports: a multi-dimensional approach to addressing inland port–city challenges in European transport corridors," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 42-52.
More about this item
KeywordsInland waterway transport (IWT); Mode of governance; System dynamic model; Pearl River;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jotrge:v:71:y:2018:i:c:p:235-252. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-transport-geography .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.