Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
2012, Volume 40, Issue 5
- 611-618 DEA models for extended two-stage network structures
by Li, Yongjun & Chen, Yao & Liang, Liang & Xie, Jianhui
- 619-633 Optimizing trains movement on a railway network
by Yang, Lixing & Li, Keping & Gao, Ziyou & Li, Xiang
- 634-650 Simultaneous production and logistics operations planning in semicontinuous food industries
by Kopanos, Georgios M. & Puigjaner, Luis & Georgiadis, Michael C.
- 651-659 A novel approach to regression analysis for the classification of quality attributes in the Kano model: an empirical test in the food and beverage industry
by Chen, Li-Fei
- 660-671 Computing globally optimal (s,S,T) inventory policies
by Lagodimos, A.G. & Christou, I.T. & Skouri, K.
- 672-679 Using branch-and-price approach to solve the directed network design problem with relays
by Li, Xiangyong & Aneja, Y.P. & Huo, Jiazhen
2012, Volume 40, Issue 4
- 415-423 The freight allocation problem with all-units quantity-based discount: A heuristic algorithm
by Qin, Hu & Luo, Meifeng & Gao, Xiang & Lim, Andrew
- 424-436 A multicriteria decision analysis model for faculty evaluation
by Bana e Costa, Carlos A. & Oliveira, Mónica D.
- 437-444 Scheduling to minimize stringer utilization for continuous annealing operations
by Mujawar, Sachin & Huang, Simin & Nagi, Rakesh
- 445-455 The supplier selection problem with quantity discounts and truckload shipping
by Mansini, Renata & Savelsbergh, Martin W.P. & Tocchella, Barbara
- 456-464 A comparison of simplified value function approaches for treating uncertainty in multi-criteria decision analysis
by Durbach, Ian N. & Stewart, Theodor J.
- 465-477 The location-routing problem with simultaneous pickup and delivery: Formulations and a heuristic approach
by Karaoglan, Ismail & Altiparmak, Fulya & Kara, Imdat & Dengiz, Berna
- 478-487 A delayed demand supply chain: Incentives for upstream players
by Hosoda, Takamichi & Disney, Stephen M.
- 488-501 Extreme ranking analysis in robust ordinal regression
by Kadziński, MiŁosz & Greco, Salvatore & SŁowiński, Roman
2012, Volume 40, Issue 3
- 249-263 A multi-criteria approach for managing inter-enterprise collaborative relationships
by Verdecho, María-José & Alfaro-Saiz, Juan-Jose & Rodriguez-Rodriguez, Raul & Ortiz-Bas, Angel
- 264-266 A supplement to the EPQ with partial backordering and phase-dependent backordering rate
by Wee, Hui-Ming & Wang, Wan-Tsu
- 267-282 Green logistics management and performance: Some empirical evidence from Chinese manufacturing exporters
by Lai, Kee-hung & Wong, Christina W.Y.
- 283-293 The falling tide algorithm: A new multi-objective approach for complex workforce scheduling
by Li, Jingpeng & Burke, Edmund K. & Curtois, Tim & Petrovic, Sanja & Qu, Rong
- 294-301 Evaluation of the results of multi-attribute group decision-making with linguistic information
by Pang, Jifang & Liang, Jiye
- 302-313 Investigating a long tail in retail vehicle sales
by Brabazon, Philip G & MacCarthy, Bart
- 314-327 Inventory control for the supply chain: An adaptive control approach based on the identification of the lead-time
by Garcia, C.A. & Ibeas, A. & Herrera, J. & Vilanova, R.
- 328-335 Economic order quantity model with trade credit financing for non-decreasing demand
by Teng, Jinn-Tsair & Min, Jie & Pan, Qinhua
- 336-347 An investigation into the vehicle routing problem with time windows and link capacity constraints
by Ma, Hong & Cheang, Brenda & Lim, Andrew & Zhang, Lei & Zhu, Yi
- 348-357 Static-dynamic uncertainty strategy for a single-item stochastic inventory control problem
by Özen, Ulaş & Doğru, Mustafa K. & Armagan Tarim, S.
- 358-367 On service degrade at a discount: Capacity, demand pooling, and optimal discounting
by Su, Ping & Tian, Zhongjun & Wang, Haiyan
- 368-378 A review on Ecological Engineering based Engineering Management
by Xu, Jiuping & Li, Zongmin
- 379-389 Information systems outsourcing projects as a double moral hazard problem
by Elitzur, Ramy & Gavious, Arieh & Wensley, Anthony K.P.
- 390-403 Integrating the Data Envelopment Analysis and the Balanced Scorecard approaches for enhanced performance assessment
by Amado, Carla A.F. & Santos, Sérgio P. & Marques, Pedro M.
- 404-414 Transfer of risk in the newsvendor model with discrete demand
by Jörnsten, Kurt & Lise Nonås, Sigrid & Sandal, Leif & Ubøe, Jan
April 2012, Volume 40, Issue 2
- 137-148 Dynamic pricing in the presence of consumer inertia
by Zhao, Li & Tian, Peng & Xiangyong Li
- 149-158 On the location of new facilities for chain expansion under delivered pricing
by Pelegrín, Blas & Fernández, Pascual & Dolores García Pérez, María & Cano Hernández, Saúl
- 159-165 The impact of manufacturing and supply chain improvement initiatives: A survey comparing make-to-order and make-to-stock firms
by Olhager, Jan & Prajogo, Daniel I.
- 166-180 An estimation of distribution algorithm for lot-streaming flow shop problems with setup times
by Pan, Quan-Ke & Ruiz, Rubén
- 181-187 Preparation of chemotherapy drugs: Planning policy for reduced waiting times
by Masselink, Inge H.J. & van der Mijden, Thomas L.C. & Litvak, Nelly & Vanberkel, Peter T.
- 188-198 Risk tolerance and a retailer's pricing and ordering policies within a newsvendor framework
by Arcelus, F.J. & Kumar, Satyendra & Srinivasan, G.
- 199-209 Retail category management: State-of-the-art review of quantitative research and software applications in assortment and shelf space management
by Hübner, Alexander H. & Kuhn, Heinrich
- 210-217 A robust branch-and-cut approach for the minimum-energy symmetric network connectivity problem
by Li, Xiangyong & Aneja, Y.P. & Huo, Jiazhen
- 218-229 Effective heuristics for the blocking flowshop scheduling problem with makespan minimization
by Pan, Quan-Ke & Wang, Ling
- 230-243 Corporate structure optimisation for multinational companies
by Anken, F. & Beasley, J.E.
- 244-248 A note towards improved homeland defense
by Plastria, F.
January 2012, Volume 40, Issue 1
- 1-8 The technical efficiency of the Japanese banks: Non-radial directional performance measurement with undesirable output
by Barros, Carlos Pestana & Managi, Shunsuke & Matousek, Roman
- 9-20 Fixed or variable demand? Does it matter when locating a facility?
by Redondo, Juana L. & Fernández, José & Arrondo, Aránzazu G. & García, Inmaculada & Ortigosa, Pilar M.
- 21-30 Hedging against disruptions with ripple effects in location analysis
by Liberatore, Federico & Scaparra, Maria P. & Daskin, Mark S.
- 31-41 Combinatorial design of a minimum cost transfer line
by Delorme, Xavier & Dolgui, Alexandre & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y.
- 42-52 Group decision making on water resources based on analysis of individual rankings
by Morais, Danielle C. & de Almeida, Adiel Teixeira
- 53-64 Making combination vaccines more accessible to low-income countries: The antigen bundle pricing problem
by Proano, Ruben A. & Jacobson, Sheldon H. & Zhang, Wenbo
- 65-78 An integrated approach to evaluation and planning of best practices
by Xu, Yan & Yeh, Chung-Hsing
- 79-88 IT security planning under uncertainty for high-impact events
by Rakes, Terry R. & Deane, Jason K. & Paul Rees, Loren
- 89-95 Predicting project approvals: A case of grants from the National Science Council of Taiwan
by Kao, Chiang & Pao, Hwei-Lan
- 96-103 Screening alternatives graphically by an extended case-based distance approach
by Ma, Li-Ching
- 104-119 Strategic performance measurement in a healthcare organisation: A multiple criteria approach based on balanced scorecard
by Grigoroudis, E. & Orfanoudaki, E. & Zopounidis, C.
- 120-130 Determining the optimal double-component assignment for a stochastic computer network
by Lin, Yi-Kuei & Yeh, Cheng-Ta
- 131-133 A note on "The EPQ with partial backordering and phase-dependent backordering rate"
by Hsieh, Tsu-Pang & Dye, Chung-Yuan
- 134-134 Corrigendum to "EOQ model for imperfective items under a one-time-only discount" [Omega 37 (5) (2009) 1018-1026]
by Chen, Jia-yin
December 2011, Volume 39, Issue 6
- 589-597 Pediatric vaccine procurement policy: The monopsonist's problem
by Robbins, Matthew J. & Jacobson, Sheldon H.
- 598-607 An integrated hybrid approach to the examination timetabling problem
by Turabieh, Hamza & Abdullah, Salwani
- 608-619 Technology-based total factor productivity and benchmarking: New proposals and an application
by Epure, Mircea & Kerstens, Kristiaan & Prior, Diego
- 620-626 DEA as a tool for predicting corporate failure and success: A case of bankruptcy assessment
by Premachandra, I.M. & Chen, Yao & Watson, John
- 627-633 A column generation heuristic for dynamic capacitated lot sizing with random demand under a fill rate constraint
by Tempelmeier, Horst
- 634-641 Reducing differences between profiles of weights: A "peer-restricted" cross-efficiency evaluation
by Ramón, Nuria & Ruiz, José L. & Sirvent, Inmaculada
- 642-654 Joint modified block replacement and production/inventory control policy for a failure-prone manufacturing cell
by Berthaut, F. & Gharbi, A. & Dhouib, K.
- 655-666 Linear programming approach to solve interval-valued matrix games
by Li, Deng-Feng
- 667-676 Inter-organizational information systems visibility in buyer-supplier relationships: The case of telecommunication equipment component manufacturing industry
by Kyu Kim, Kyung & Yul Ryoo, Sung & Dug Jung, Myung
- 677-689 FAMCDM: A fusion approach of MCDM methods to rank multiclass classification algorithms
by Peng, Yi & Kou, Gang & Wang, Guoxun & Shi, Yong
- 690-701 An empirical study of transformational leadership, team performance and service quality in retail banks
by Lee, Peter K.C. & Cheng, T.C. Edwin & Yeung, Andy C.L. & Lai, Kee-hung
- 702-709 The tactical use of constraints and structure in diagnostic problem solving
by de Mast, Jeroen
- 710-718 An inventory model with random discount offerings
by Mahdi Tajbakhsh, M. & Lee, Chi-Guhn & Zolfaghari, Saeed
- 719-724 Seed distributions for the NCAA men's basketball tournament
by Jacobson, Sheldon H. & Nikolaev, Alexander G. & King, Douglas M. & Lee, Adrian J.
- 725-728 Modeling fixed-charge problems with polynomials
by Lev, Benjamin & Kowalski, Krzysztof
- 729-741 Soft OR comes of age--but not everywhere!
by Mingers, John
October 2011, Volume 39, Issue 5
- 467-471 Single-machine scheduling with general sum-of-processing-time-based and position-based learning effects
by Lai, Peng-Jen & Lee, Wen-Chiung
- 472-480 A study of DEA models without explicit inputs
by Liu, W.B. & Zhang, D.Q. & Meng, W. & Li, X.X. & Xu, F.
- 481-492 Managing finished-goods inventory under capacitated delayed differentiation
by Tang, Dong
- 493-503 The use of OWA operator weights for cross-efficiency aggregation
by Wang, Ying-Ming & Chin, Kwai-Sang
- 504-512 Duality of weakly disposable technology
by Kuosmanen, Timo & Kazemi Matin, Reza
- 513-521 Shift scheduling for tank trucks
by Knust, Sigrid & Schumacher, Elisabeth
- 522-527 Corporate philanthropic selection using data envelopment analysis
by Partovi, Fariborz Y.
- 528-538 Optimal pricing and production decisions in the presence of symmetrical and asymmetrical substitution
by Kim, Sang-Won & Bell, Peter C.
- 539-549 Supply chain outsourcing under exchange rate risk and competition
by Liu, Zugang & Nagurney, Anna
- 550-557 Practical scheduling for call center operations
by Dietz, Dennis C.
- 558-573 A multicriteria decision making model for reverse logistics using analytical hierarchy process
by Barker, Theresa J. & Zabinsky, Zelda B.
- 574-577 The EPQ with partial backordering and phase-dependent backordering rate
by Pentico, David W. & Drake, Matthew J. & Toews, Carl
- 578-588 Changes in productivity of Spanish university libraries
by Simon, Jose & Simon, Clara & Arias, Alicia
August 2011, Volume 39, Issue 4
- 373-386 An extension of the Electre I method for group decision-making under a fuzzy environment
by Hatami-Marbini, Adel & Tavana, Madjid
- 387-397 Stochastic simulation based genetic algorithm for chance constrained data envelopment analysis problems
by Udhayakumar, A. & Charles, V. & Kumar, Mukesh
- 398-409 Evaluation of performance of European cities with the aim to promote quality of life improvements
by Morais, Paulo & Camanho, Ana S.
- 410-415 The cost of using stationary inventory policies when demand is non-stationary
by Tunc, Huseyin & Kilic, Onur A. & Tarim, S. Armagan & Eksioglu, Burak
- 416-426 On the dynamic use of project performance and schedule risk information during projecttracking
by Vanhoucke, Mario
- 427-434 ScriptsMap: A tool for designing multi-method policy-making workshops
by Ackermann, Fran & Andersen, David F. & Eden, Colin & Richardson, George P.
- 435-446 Knowledge dissemination in operations management: Published perceptions versus academic reality
by Meredith, Jack R. & Steward, Michelle D. & Lewis, Bruce R.
- 447-455 The performance evaluation of regional R&D investments in China: An application of DEA based on the first official China economic census data
by Zhong, Wei & Yuan, Wei & Li, Susan X. & Huang, Zhimin
- 456-463 Mitigating Hi-tech products risks due to rapid technological innovation
by Yang, P.C. & Wee, H.M. & Liu, B.S. & Fong, O.K.
- 464-465 A technical note on "A fuzzy set approach for R&D portfolio selection using a real options valuation model" by Wang and Hwang (2007)
by Hassanzadeh, Farhad & Collan, Mikael & Modarres, Mohammad
June 2011, Volume 39, Issue 3
- 227-241 A review of representation issues and modeling challenges with influence diagrams
by Bielza, Concha & Gómez, Manuel & Shenoy, Prakash P.
- 242-253 Restrictiveness and guidance in support systems
by Goodwin, Paul & Fildes, Robert & Lawrence, Michael & Stephens, Greg
- 254-272 Optimal design of supply chain networks under uncertain transient demand variations
by Georgiadis, Michael C. & Tsiakis, Panagiotis & Longinidis, Pantelis & Sofioglou, Maria K.
- 273-282 Makespan and workstation utilization minimization in a flowshop with operations flexibility
by Ruiz-Torres, Alex J. & Ho, Johnny C. & Ablanedo-Rosas, José H.
- 283-292 Efficiency determinants in retail stores: a Bayesian framework
by Assaf, A. George & Barros, Carlos & Sellers-Rubio, Ricardo
- 293-301 An iterated greedy algorithm for the flowshop scheduling problem with blocking
by Ribas, Imma & Companys, Ramon & Tort-Martorell, Xavier
- 302-312 A competitive multiple-product newsboy problem with partial product substitution
by Huang, Di & Zhou, Hong & Zhao, Qiu-Hong
- 313-322 Supply chain configuration for diffusion of new products: An integrated optimization approach
by Amini, Mehdi & Li, Haitao
- 323-334 Association of DEA super-efficiency estimates with financial ratios: Investigating the case for Chinese banks
by Avkiran, Necmi K.
- 335-345 The facility location problem with Bernoulli demands
by Albareda-Sambola, Maria & Fernández, Elena & Saldanha-da-Gama, Francisco
- 346-349 The exact fill rate in a periodic review base stock system under normally distributed demand
by Silver, Edward A. & Bischak, Diane P.
- 350-361 On the benefits of operational flexibility in a distribution network with transshipment
by Yu, Dennis Z. & Tang, Sammi Y. & Niederhoff, Julie
- 362-372 Understanding multi-methodology: Evaluating the perceived impact of mixing methods for group budgetary decisions
by Franco, L. Alberto & Lord, Ewan
April 2011, Volume 39, Issue 2
- 119-119 OR of the people, by the people, for the people
by Muller-Merbach, Heiner
- 120-129 A survey of scheduling problems with late work criteria
by Sterna, Malgorzata
- 130-137 Demand switching criteria for multiple products: An inventory cost analysis
by Hsieh, Ying-Jiun
- 138-150 Expanding the Spanish high-speed railway network
by Blanco, Víctor & Puerto, Justo & Ramos, Ana B.
- 151-158 Location optimization of strategic alert sites for homeland defense
by Bell, John E. & Griffis, Stanley E. & Cunningham III, William A. & Eberlan, Jon A.
- 159-167 Axial solutions for multiple objective linear problems. An application to target setting in DEA models with preferences
by Hinojosa, M.A. & Mármol, A.M.
- 168-178 Outsourcing vs. in-house production: a comparison of supply chain contracts with effort dependent demand
by Kaya, Onur
- 179-185 The design of socially optimal decisions in a consensus scenario
by González-Pachón, Jacinto & Romero, Carlos
- 186-193 Pricing decisions in a multi-criteria setting for product recovery facilities
by Vadde, Srikanth & Zeid, Abe & Kamarthi, Sagar V.
- 194-208 Selection of supply portfolio under disruption risks
by Sawik, Tadeusz
- 209-213 The planning of cycle trips in the province of East Flanders
by Souffriau, Wouter & Vansteenwegen, Pieter & Vanden Berghe, Greet & Van Oudheusden, Dirk
- 214-225 Establishing best practice university research funding strategies using mixed-mode modelling
by Nicholls, Miles G. & Cargill, Barbara J.
January 2011, Volume 39, Issue 1
- 1-2 Five notions of OR/MS problems
by Muller-Merbach, Heiner
- 3-13 Two-level network design with intermediate facilities: An application to electrical distribution systems
by Costa, Alysson M. & França, Paulo M. & Lyra Filho, Christiano
- 14-22 Taiwan quality indicator project and hospital productivity growth
by Chang, Shyr-Juh & Hsiao, Hsing-Chin & Huang, Li-Hua & Chang, Hsihui
- 23-32 Product design strategies in a manufacturer-retailer distribution channel
by Hua, Zhongsheng & Zhang, Xuemei & Xu, Xiaoyan
- 33-40 On linear bilevel problems with multiple objectives at the lower level
by Calvete, Herminia I. & Galé, Carmen
- 41-50 Decision making in the newsvendor problem: A cross-national laboratory study
by Feng, Tianjun & Keller, L. Robin & Zheng, Xiaona
- 51-63 TSP in spreadsheets--A fast and flexible tool
by Rasmussen, Rasmus
- 64-72 Crossdocking distribution networks with setup cost and time window constraint
by Ma, Hong & Miao, Zhaowei & Lim, Andrew & Rodrigues, Brian
- 73-85 Capacity rationing in rental systems with two customer classes and batch arrivals
by Papier, Felix & Thonemann, Ulrich W.
- 86-98 Trip packing in petrol stations replenishment
by Boctor, Fayez F. & Renaud, Jacques & Cornillier, Fabien
- 99-109 Two-stage evaluation of bank branch efficiency using data envelopment analysis
by Paradi, Joseph C. & Rouatt, Stephen & Zhu, Haiyan
- 110-115 Optimal ordering and pricing decisions for a target oriented newsvendor
by Yang, Shilei & Shi, Chunming Victor & Zhao, Xuan
December 2010, Volume 38, Issue 6
- 411-412 Rational versus emotional intelligence plus wisdom
by Müller-Merbach, Heiner
- 413-422 Cross dock scheduling: Classification, literature review and research agenda
by Boysen, Nils & Fliedner, Malte
- 423-430 Measuring performance of two-stage network structures by DEA: A review and future perspective
by Cook, Wade D. & Liang, Liang & Zhu, Joe
- 431-439 A multiple-item budget-constraint newsboy problem with a reservation policy
by Chen, Liang-Hsuan & Chen, Ying-Che
- 440-452 Assessment of airport performance using the SBM-NDEA model
by Yu, Ming-Miin
- 453-464 DEA and ranking with the network-based approach: a case of R&D performance
by Liu, John S. & Lu, Wen-Min
- 465-474 A decision support methodology for strategic planning in maritime transportation
by Fagerholt, Kjetil & Christiansen, Marielle & Magnus Hvattum, Lars & Johnsen, Trond A.V. & Vabø, Thor J.
- 475-483 Slack free MEA and RDM with comprehensive efficiency measures
by Asmild, Mette & Pastor, Jesús T.
- 484-491 Malmquist productivity index based on common-weights DEA: The case of Taiwan forests after reorganization
by Kao, Chiang
- 492-500 WISCHE: A DSS for water irrigation scheduling
by Almiñana, M. & Escudero, L.F. & Landete, M. & Monge, J.F. & Rabasa, A. & Sánchez-Soriano, J.
- 501-508 Benchmarking firm performance from a multiple-stakeholder perspective with an application to Chinese banking
by Avkiran, Necmi K. & Morita, Hiroshi
- 509-521 Coordinated scheduling of production and delivery stages with stage-dependent inventory holding costs
by Sun Lee, Ik & Yoon, S.H.
- 522-527 Batching for work and rework processes on dedicated facilities to minimize the makespan
by Gribkovskaia, Irina V. & Kovalev, Sergey & Werner, Frank
- 528-533 Minimizing the makespan on single-machine scheduling with aging effect and variable maintenance activities
by Yang, Suh-Jenq & Yang, Dar-Li
- 534-539 Goal directed benchmarking for organizational efficiency
by Stewart, Theodor J.
October 2010, Volume 38, Issue 5
- 239-240 Empirical research in the EU banking sector and the financial crisis
by Pasiouras, Fotios & Zopounidis, Constantin
- 241-253 Total factor productivity and shareholder returns in banking
by Fiordelisi, Franco & Molyneux, Phil
- 254-259 Efficiency and stock performance of EU banks: Is there a relationship?
by Liadaki, Aggeliki & Gaganis, Chrysovalantis
- 260-267 Integration and efficiency convergence in EU banking markets
by Casu, Barbara & Girardone, Claudia
- 268-274 Competitive conditions in the Central and Eastern European banking systems
by Delis, Manthos D.
- 275-282 Do performance and environmental conditions act as barriers for cross-border banking in Europe?
by Lozano-Vivas, Ana & Pastor, Jesús T.
- 283-293 The effect of mergers and acquisitions on productivity: An empirical application to Spanish banking
by Bernad, Cristina & Fuentelsaz, Lucio & Gómez, Jaime
- 294-308 How do Greek banking institutions react after significant events?--A DEA approach
by Siriopoulos, Costas & Tziogkidis, Panagiotis
- 309-314 A Bayesian approach to statistical inference in stochastic DEA
by Tsionas, Efthymios G. & Papadakis, Emmanuel N.
- 315-324 Financial crises and bank failures: A review of prediction methods
by Demyanyk, Yuliya & Hasan, Iftekhar
- 325-332 Pricing and momentum of syndicated credit in Europe
by Christodoulakis, George A. & Olupeka, Taiwo
- 333-344 Hybridizing logistic regression with product unit and RBF networks for accurate detection and prediction of banking crises
by Gutiérrez, P.A. & Segovia-Vargas, M.J. & Salcedo-Sanz, S. & Hervás-Martínez, C. & Sanchis, A. & Portilla-Figueras, J.A. & Fernández-Navarro, F.
- 345-357 Assessing bank soundness with classification techniques
by Ioannidis, Christos & Pasiouras, Fotios & Zopounidis, Constantin
- 359-370 Using activity sensitivity and network topology information to monitor project time performance
by Vanhoucke, Mario
- 371-382 A modified DEA model to estimate the importance of objectives with an application to agricultural economics
by André, Francisco J. & Herrero, Inés & Riesgo, Laura
- 383-392 Fire scheduling for planned artillery attack operations under time-dependent destruction probabilities
by Cha, Young-Ho & Kim, Yeong-Dae
- 393-397 A branching method for the fixed charge transportation problem
by Adlakha, Veena & Kowalski, Krzysztof & Lev, Benjamin
- 398-409 A slacks-based inefficiency measure for a two-stage system with bad outputs
by Fukuyama, Hirofumi & Weber, William L.
June 2010, Volume 38, Issue 3-4
- 115-117 The OR/MS process: An orphan? The five sections analysis
by Muller-Merbach, Heiner
- 118-135 Lot-sizing decisions under limited-time price incentives: A review
by Ramasesh, Ranga V.
- 136-144 Selecting sourcing partners for a make-to-order supply chain
by Yue, Jinfeng & Xia, Yu & Tran, Thuhang
- 145-156 Dynamic DEA: A slacks-based measure approach
by Tone, Kaoru & Tsutsui, Miki
- 157-166 A location-allocation model for service providers with application to not-for-profit health care organizations
by Syam, Siddhartha S. & Côté, Murray J.
- 167-178 Behavior-based analysis of knowledge dissemination channels in operations management
by Holsapple, Clyde W. & Lee-Post, Anita
- 179-191 An integer programming approach to scheduling in a contaminated area
by Sawik, Tadeusz
- 192-202 Pre-distribution vs. post-distribution for cross-docking with transshipments
by Tang, Shao-Long & Yan, Hong
- 203-212 Single vs. multiple objective supplier selection in a make to order environment
by Sawik, Tadeusz
- 213-217 A note on a makespan minimization problem with a multi-ability learning effect
by Janiak, Adam & Rudek, RadosLaw
- 218-227 Estimating the optimal order quantity and the maximum expected profit for single-period inventory decisions
by Kevork, Ilias S.
- 228-232 A qualitative perspective to deriving weights from pairwise comparison matrices
by Ramanathan, Ramakrishnan & Ramanathan, Usha
- 233-237 Exact closed-form solutions for "optimal inventory model for items with imperfect quality and shortage backordering"
by Chang, Hung-Chi & Ho, Chia-Huei
February 2010, Volume 38, Issue 1-2
- 1-2 Our secret code
by Müller-Merbach, Heiner
- 3-11 A single-machine learning effect scheduling problem with release times
by Lee, Wen-Chiung & Wu, Chin-Chia & Hsu, Peng-Hsiang
- 12-19 Sequencing questions to ferret out terrorists: Models and heuristics
by Sundararaghavan, P.S. & Kunnathur, Anand & Fang, Xiao
- 20-32 Multi-time scale Markov decision process approach to strategic network growth of reverse supply chains
by Wongthatsanekorn, Wuthichai & Realff, Matthew J. & Ammons, Jane C.
- 33-45 Enhancing standard performance practices with DEA
by Bougnol, M.-L. & Dulá, J.H. & Estellita Lins, M.P. & Moreira da Silva, A.C.
- 46-56 Mapping the changes in management science: A review of 'soft' OR/MS articles published in Omega (1973-2008)
by Paucar-Caceres, Alberto
- 57-67 Genetic algorithms with path relinking for the minimum tardiness permutation flowshop problem
by Vallada, Eva & Ruiz, Rubén
- 68-83 Efficiency evaluations with context-dependent and measure-specific data envelopment approaches: An application in a World Bank supported project
by Ulucan, AydIn & BarIs AtIcI, KazIm
- 84-94 Planning a TV advertising campaign: A crisp multiobjective programming model from fuzzy basic data
by Pérez-Gladish, B. & Gonzalez, I. & Bilbao-Terol, A. & Arenas-Parra, M.
- 95-104 Measuring strategic decision making efficiency in different country contexts: A comparison of British and Turkish firms
by Demirbag, Mehmet & Tatoglu, Ekrem & Glaister, Keith W. & Zaim, Selim
- 105-112 DEA-based production planning
by Du, Juan & Liang, Liang & Chen, Yao & Bi, Gong-bing
December 2009, Volume 37, Issue 6
- 1039-1043 Ethics in Operations Research and Management Sciences: A never-ending effort to combine rigor and passion
by Le Menestrel, Marc & Van Wassenhove, Luk N.
- 1044-1050 Ethical guidelines and codes in operations research
by Gass, Saul I.
- 1051-1062 Does the best practice of rational-style model-based policy analysis already include ethical considerations?
by Walker, Warren E.
- 1063-1072 Ethical issues in tracking cellular telephones at an event
by Cooper, Antony K. & Ittmann, Hans W. & Stylianides, Theo & Schmitz, Peter M.U.
- 1073-1082 Ethics beyond the model: How social dynamics can interfere with ethical practice in operational research/management science
by Brocklesby, John
- 1083-1088 Challenge of Research Ethics Committees to the nature of operations research
by White, Leroy
- 1089-1099 Why good practice of OR is not enough--Ethical challenges for the OR practitioner
by Rauschmayer, F. & Kavathatzopoulos, I. & Kunsch, P.L. & Le Menestrel, M.
- 1100-1108 Modelling complex ethical decision problems with operations research
by Kunsch, P.L. & Kavathatzopoulos, I. & Rauschmayer, F.
- 1109-1120 On operations research and value conflicts
by Wenstøp, Fred & Koppang, Haavard
- 1121-1131 Opportunities and pitfalls for ethical analysis in operations research and the management sciences
by Picavet, Emmanuel
October 2009, Volume 37, Issue 5