A review of recent changes in buyer-supplier relations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nigel Driffield & Max Munday & Annette Roberts, 2002. "Foreign Direct Investment, Transactions Linkages, and the Performance of the Domestic Sector," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 335-351.
- Gonzalez-Benito, Javier & Suarez-Gonzalez, Isabel & Spring, Martin, 2000. "Complementarities between JIT purchasing practices: An economic analysis based on transaction costs," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 279-293, October.
- Edward Feser & Edward Bergman, 2000. "National Industry Cluster Templates: A Framework for Applied Regional Cluster Analysis," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 1-19.
- Barlow, James, 2000. "Innovation and learning in complex offshore construction projects," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(7-8), pages 973-989, August.
- Niels Noorderhaven & Bart Nooteboom & Hans Berger, 1998. "Determinants of Perceived Interfirm Dependence in Industrial Supplier Relations," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 2(3), pages 213-232, September.
- Hicks, C. & McGovern, T. & Earl, C. F., 2000. "Supply chain management: A strategic issue in engineer to order manufacturing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 179-190, April.
- Cerchione, Roberto & Esposito, Emilio, 2016. "A systematic review of supply chain knowledge management research: State of the art and research opportunities," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 182(C), pages 276-292.
- Crone, Mike & Roper, Stephen, 1999. "Knowledge Transfers from Multi-national Plants in Northern Ireland," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa053, European Regional Science Association.
- Giuseppe Calabrese, 1999. "Developing innovation in small-medium suppliers: evidence from the Italian car industry," CERIS Working Paper 199904, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
More about this item
Keywordsbuyers suppliers transactions collaboration;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:20:y:1992:i:5-6:p:641-652. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.