Innovation and learning in complex offshore construction projects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Imrie, R & Morris, J, 1992. "A review of recent changes in buyer-supplier relations," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 20(5-6), pages 641-652.
- J. A. Kregel, 1980. "Markets and Institutions as Features of a Capitalistic Production System," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 32-48, October.
- Eccles, Robert G., 1981. "The quasifirm in the construction industry," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 335-357, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Engwall, Mats, 2003. "No project is an island: linking projects to history and context," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 789-808, May.
- Ron Sanchez & Joseph T. Mahoney, 2013. "Modularity and economic organization: concepts, theory, observations, and predictions," Chapters,in: Handbook of Economic Organization, chapter 20 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Per Erik Eriksson & Ossi Pesamaa, 2007. "Modelling procurement effects on cooperation," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(8), pages 893-901.
- Cacciatori, Eugenia, 2008. "Memory objects in project environments: Storing, retrieving and adapting learning in project-based firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 1591-1601, October.
- Charles Edquist & Nicholas S Vonortas & Jon M Zabala-Iturriagagoitia & Jakob Edler (ed.), 2015. "Public Procurement for Innovation," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15642.
- Bossink, Bart A.G., 2004. "Managing drivers of innovation in construction networks," Serie Research Memoranda 0015, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Yamakawa, Yasuhiro & Yang, Haibin & Lin, Zhiang (John), 2011. "Exploration versus exploitation in alliance portfolio: Performance implications of organizational, strategic, and environmental fit," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 287-296, March.
- Cássio Garcia Ribeiro & André Tosi Furtado, 2015. "Public procurement for innovation in developing countries: the case of Petrobras," Chapters,in: Public Procurement for Innovation, chapter 10, pages 263-298 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:122:y:2017:i:c:p:151-169 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jan Bröchner, 2010. "Innovation in Construction," Chapters,in: The Handbook of Innovation and Services, chapter 31 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Manley, Karen, 2008. "Against the odds: Small firms in Australia successfully introducing new technology on construction projects," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 1751-1764, December.
- Sanchez, Ron & Mahoney, Joseph T., 2012. "Modularity and Economic Organization: Concepts, Theory, Observations, and Predictions," Working Papers 12-0101, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Finch, John H. & Macmillan, Fiona E. & Simpson, Graeme S., 2002. "On the diffusion of probabilistic investment appraisal and decision-making procedures in the UK's upstream oil and gas industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 969-988, August.
- Andersen, Poul Houman & Cook, Nicole & Marceau, Jane, 2004. "Dynamic innovation strategies and stable networks in the construction industry: Implanting solar energy projects in the Sydney Olympic Village," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 351-360, April.
- Richard Torbett & Ammon J Salter & David M Gann & Mike Hobday, 2001. "Design Performance Measurement in the Construction Sector: A Pilot Study," SPRU Working Paper Series 66, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Naim, Mohamed M. & Gosling, Jonathan, 2011. "On leanness, agility and leagile supply chains," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 342-354, May.
- Barlow, James & Köberle-Gaiser, Martina, 2008. "The private finance initiative, project form and design innovation: The UK's hospitals programme," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 1392-1402, September.
- Yusuf, Yahaya Y. & Musa, Ahmed & Dauda, Mohammed & El-Berishy, Nagham & Kovvuri, Dharma & Abubakar, Tijjani, 2014. "A study of the diffusion of agility and cluster competitiveness in the oil and gas supply chains," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(PB), pages 498-513.
- Zubizarreta, Mikel & Cuadrado, Jesús & Iradi, Jon & García, Harkaitz & Orbe, Aimar, 2017. "Innovation evaluation model for macro-construction sector companies: A study in Spain," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 22-37.
- Shahin Mokhlesian, 2014. "How Do Contractors Select Suppliers for Greener Construction Projects? The Case of Three Swedish Companies," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(7), pages 1-19, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:29:y:2000:i:7-8:p:973-989. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.