Organisational Memory and Innovation Across Projects: Integrated Service Provision in Engineering Design Firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cohen, Michael D, et al, 1996.
"Routines and Other Recurring Action Patterns of Organizations: Contemporary Research Issues,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 5(3), pages 653-698.
- Michael D. Cohen & Roger Burkhart & Giovanni Dosi & Massimo Egidi & Luigi Marengo & Massimo Warglien & Sidney Winter & with comments by Benjamin Coriat, 1995. "Routines and Other Recurring Action Patterns of Organizations: Contemporary Research Issues," Working Papers 95-11-101, Santa Fe Institute.
- Prencipe, Andrea & Tell, Fredrik, 2001.
"Inter-project learning: processes and outcomes of knowledge codification in project-based firms,"
Elsevier, pages 1373-1394.
- Cowan, Robin, 2001. "Expert Systems: Aspects of and Limitations to the Codifiability of Knowledge," Research Memorandum 005, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Luciana D'Adderio, 2003. "Configuring software, reconfiguring memories: the influence of integrated systems on the reproduction of knowledge and routines," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(2), pages 321-350, April.
- John Seely Brown & Paul Duguid, 2001. "Knowledge and Organization: A Social-Practice Perspective," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(2), pages 198-213, April.
- Cooper, David J. & Hayes, David & Wolf, Frank, 1981. "Accounting in organized anarchies: Understanding and designing accounting systems in ambiguous situations," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 175-191, July.
- Morris, Timothy & Empson, Laura, 1998. "Organisation and expertise: An exploration of knowledge bases and the management of accounting and consulting firms," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 23(5-6), pages 609-624.
- Turner, J. Rodney & Keegan, Anne, 2001. "Mechanisms of governance in the project-based organization:: Roles of the broker and steward," European Management Journal, Elsevier, pages 254-267.
- Stephen E. Roulac, 2001. "Corporate Property Strategy is Integral to Corporate Business Strategy," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 22(1/2), pages 129-152.
- Turner, J. Rodney & Keegan, Anne, 1999. "The versatile project-based organization: governance and operational control," European Management Journal, Elsevier, pages 296-309.
- Steinmueller, W Edward, 2000. "Will New Information and Communication Technologies Improve the 'Codification' of Knowledge?," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(2), pages 361-376, June.
- Davies, Andrew & Brady, Tim, 2000. "Organisational capabilities and learning in complex product systems: towards repeatable solutions," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 931-953.
- Hedberg, Bo & Jonsson, Sten, 1978. "Designing semi-confusing information systems for organizations in changing environments," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 47-64, February.
- Grout, Paul A, 1997. "The Economics of the Private Finance Initiative," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(4), pages 53-66, Winter.
More about this item
Keywordsproject development; innovation processes; organisational memory; boundary brokers;
- O22 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Project Analysis
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-05-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2005-05-07 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CBE-2005-05-07 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-INO-2005-05-07 (Innovation)
- NEP-TID-2005-05-07 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sru:ssewps:117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Russell Eke). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/spessuk.html .