No project is an island: linking projects to history and context
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dvir, D. & Lipovetsky, S. & Shenhar, A. & Tishler, A., 1998. "In search of project classification: a non-universal approach to project success factors," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 915-935, December.
- Hobday, Mike, 1998. "Product complexity, innovation and industrial organisation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 689-710, February.
- Maylor, Harvey, 2001. "Beyond the Gantt chart:: Project management moving on," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 92-100, February.
- Genus, Audley, 1997. "Managing large-scale technology and inter-organizational relations: The case of the Channel Tunnel," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 169-189, May.
- De Maio, Adriano & Verganti, Roberto & Corso, Mariano, 1994. "A multi-project management framework for new product development," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 178-191, October.
- Aaron J. Shenhar, 2001. "One Size Does Not Fit All Projects: Exploring Classical Contingency Domains," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(3), pages 394-414, March.
- Pinto, Jeffrey K. & Kharbanda, Om P., 1995. "Lessons for an accidental profession," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 41-50.
- Kreiner, Kristian, 1995. "In search of relevance: Project management in drifting environments," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 335-346, December.
- Lundin, Rolf A. & Söderholm, Anders, 1995. "A theory of the temporary organization," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 437-455, December.
- Packendorff, Johann, 1995. "Inquiring into the temporary organization: New directions for project management research," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 319-333, December.
- Gann, David M. & Salter, Ammon J., 2000. "Innovation in project-based, service-enhanced firms: the construction of complex products and systems," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(7-8), pages 955-972, August.
- Davies, Andrew & Brady, Tim, 2000. "Organisational capabilities and learning in complex product systems: towards repeatable solutions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(7-8), pages 931-953, August.
- Løwendahl, Bente R., 1995. "Organizing the Lillehammer Olympic Winter games," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 347-362, December.
- Kadefors, Anna, 1995. "Institutions in building projects: Implications for flexibility and change," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 395-408, December.
- Hobday, Mike, 2000. "The project-based organisation: an ideal form for managing complex products and systems?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(7-8), pages 871-893, August.
- Graham Winch & Aalia Usmani & Andrew Edkins, 1998. "Towards total project quality: a gap analysis approach," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 193-207.
- Barlow, James, 2000. "Innovation and learning in complex offshore construction projects," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(7-8), pages 973-989, August.
- Shenhar, Aaron J. & Dvir, Dov, 1996. "Toward a typological theory of project management," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 607-632, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:32:y:2003:i:5:p:789-808. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.