Inquiring into the temporary organization: New directions for project management research
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vincent Salaun & François Fulconis & Nathalie Fabbe-Costes, 2015. "Les festivals musicaux : des organisations temporaires pulsatoires ? Le cas du festival du Bout du Monde," Post-Print hal-01309972, HAL.
- Weyer, Birgit, 2011. "Perspectives on optimism within the context of project management: A call for multilevel research," Working Papers 59, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute of Management Berlin (IMB).
- Henrik Herlau & HeLge Tetzschner, 2001. "Securing Knowledge Assets in the Early Phase of Innovation," Working Papers 28/01, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.
- Engwall, Mats, 2003. "No project is an island: linking projects to history and context," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 789-808, May.
- Galeazzo, Ambra & Furlan, Andrea & Vinelli, Andrea, 2014. "Understanding environmental-operations integration: The case of pollution prevention projects," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 149-160.
- Vincent Salaun, 2014. "Organisation virtuelle éphémère, quelle place pour le management logistique ? Le cas des festivals musicaux," Post-Print hal-01309975, HAL.
- Tang, Yi & Wezel, Filippo Carlo, 2015. "Up to standard?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 452-466.
- Alexander Budzier & Bent Flyvbjerg, 2013. "Double Whammy - How ICT Projects are Fooled by Randomness and Screwed by Political Intent," Papers 1304.4590, arXiv.org.
- Agnar Johansen & Petter Eik-Andresen & Andreas Dypvik Landmark & Anandasivakumar Ekambaram & Asbjørn Rolstadås, 2016. "Value of Uncertainty: The Lost Opportunities in Large Projects," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(3), pages 1-17, August.
- Johansson, Marjana, 2003. "Performing the 50th anniversary of a Garden City: Staging time, place, and identity," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2003:14, Stockholm School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsProject management temporary organization project organizing organization theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:scaman:v:11:y:1995:i:4:p:319-333. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/872/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.