Inquiring into the temporary organization: New directions for project management research
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- George P. Huber, 1991. "Organizational Learning: The Contributing Processes and the Literatures," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(1), pages 88-115, February.
- Mahoney, Joseph T., 1995. "The management of resources and the resource of management," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 91-101, June.
- Ingemar Dierickx & Karel Cool, 1989. "Asset Stock Accumulation and Sustainability of Competitive Advantage," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 1504-1511.
- Jean Tirole, 1988. "The Theory of Industrial Organization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200716, January.
- Robert E. Lucas Jr., 1978. "On the Size Distribution of Business Firms," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 9(2), pages 508-523, Autumn.
- Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John, 1990. "The Economics of Modern Manufacturing: Technology, Strategy, and Organization," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(3), pages 511-528, June.
- Nicolai J. Foss, 1996. "Research In Strategy, Economics, and Michael Porter," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Cynthia A. Montgomery, 1994. "Corporate Diversificaton," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(3), pages 163-178, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vincent Salaun & François Fulconis & Nathalie Fabbe-Costes, 2015. "Les festivals musicaux : des organisations temporaires pulsatoires ? Le cas du festival du Bout du Monde," Post-Print hal-01309972, HAL.
- Weyer, Birgit, 2011. "Perspectives on optimism within the context of project management: A call for multilevel research," Working Papers 59, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute of Management Berlin (IMB).
- Henrik Herlau & HeLge Tetzschner, 2001. "Securing Knowledge Assets in the Early Phase of Innovation," Working Papers 28/01, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.
- Engwall, Mats, 2003. "No project is an island: linking projects to history and context," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 789-808, May.
- Galeazzo, Ambra & Furlan, Andrea & Vinelli, Andrea, 2014. "Understanding environmental-operations integration: The case of pollution prevention projects," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 149-160.
- Vincent Salaun, 2014. "Organisation virtuelle éphémère, quelle place pour le management logistique ? Le cas des festivals musicaux," Post-Print hal-01309975, HAL.
- Tang, Yi & Wezel, Filippo Carlo, 2015. "Up to standard?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 452-466.
- Alexander Budzier & Bent Flyvbjerg, 2013. "Double Whammy - How ICT Projects are Fooled by Randomness and Screwed by Political Intent," Papers 1304.4590, arXiv.org.
- Agnar Johansen & Petter Eik-Andresen & Andreas Dypvik Landmark & Anandasivakumar Ekambaram & Asbjørn Rolstadås, 2016. "Value of Uncertainty: The Lost Opportunities in Large Projects," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(3), pages 1-17, August.
- Johansson, Marjana, 2003. "Performing the 50th anniversary of a Garden City: Staging time, place, and identity," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2003:14, Stockholm School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsProject management temporary organization project organizing organization theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:scaman:v:11:y:1995:i:4:p:319-333. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/872/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .