Looking for the Core of a Knowledge-based Sea Cluster: A Social Network Analysis in a Maritime Region
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Porter, 2003. "The Economic Performance of Regions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(6-7), pages 549-578.
- Michael Fritsch & Martina Kauffeld-Monz, 2010.
"The impact of network structure on knowledge transfer: an application of social network analysis in the context of regional innovation networks,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 44(1), pages 21-38, February.
- Michael Fritsch & Martina Kauffeld-Monz, 2008. "The impact of network structure on knowledge transfer: An application of social network analysis in the context of regional innovation networks," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-036, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Doloreux, David & Shearmur, Richard, 2009. "Maritime clusters in diverse regional contexts: The case of Canada," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 520-527, May.
- Andre Torre & Alain Rallet, 2005. "Proximity and Localization," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 47-59.
- Anne Ter Wal & Ron Boschma, 2009. "Applying social network analysis in economic geography: framing some key analytic issues," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 43(3), pages 739-756, September.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-11-14 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-TUR-2011-11-14 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa11p510. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .