Research intensive clusters and regional innovation systems: a case study of mechatronics in Apulia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Puga, Diego & Venables, Anthony J., 1996.
"The Spread of Industry: Spatial Agglomeration in Economic Development,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 440-464, December.
- Puga, Diego & Venables, Anthony J., 1996. "The spread of industry: spatial agglomeration in economic development," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20683, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Diego Puga, 1996. "The Spread of Industry: Spatial Agglomeration in Economic Development," CEP Discussion Papers dp0279, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Puga, Diego & Venables, Anthony J, 1996. "The Spread of Industry: Spatial Agglomeration in Economic Development," CEPR Discussion Papers 1354, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- M. Florio, 1995. "Large Firms, Entrepreneurship and Regional Policy: "Growth Poles" in the Mezzogiorno over Forty Years," Departmental Working Papers 1995-04, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Kim, Yee Kyoung & Lee, Keun & Park, Walter G. & Choo, Kineung, 2012. "Appropriate intellectual property protection and economic growth in countries at different levels of development," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 358-375.
- Michael Porter, 2003. "The Economic Performance of Regions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(6-7), pages 549-578.
- Eero Lehto, 2007. "Regional Impact of Research and Development on Productivity," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(5), pages 623-638.
- Jaffe, Adam B, 1989. "Real Effects of Academic Research," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(5), pages 957-970, December.
- Massimo Florio & Anna Giunta, 2001. "L'esperienza dei contratti di programma: una valutazione a metà percorso," Departmental Working Papers 2001-12, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Beñat Bilbao-Osorio & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2004. "From R&D to Innovation and Economic Growth in the EU," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(4), pages 434-455.
- Asheim, Bjorn T. & Coenen, Lars, 2005. "Knowledge bases and regional innovation systems: Comparing Nordic clusters," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1173-1190, October.
- Cooke, Philip, 2001. "Regional Innovation Systems, Clusters, and the Knowledge Economy," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(4), pages 945-974, December.
- Massimo Florio & Luigi Moretti, 2014.
"The Effect of Business Support on Employment in Manufacturing: Evidence from the European Union Structural Funds in Germany, Italy and Spain,"
European Planning Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(9), pages 1802-1823, September.
- Massimo Florio & Luigi Moretti,, 2014. "The Effect of Business Support on Employment in Manufacturing: Evidence from the European Union Structural Funds in Germany, Italy and Spain," Post-Print hal-01477152, HAL.
- Wagner, Alfred, 1891. "Marshall's Principles of Economics," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 5, pages 319-338.
- Andres Rodriguez-Pose & Riccardo regstdcenzi, 2008.
"Research and Development, Spillovers, Innovation Systems, and the Genesis of Regional Growth in Europe,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(1), pages 51-67.
- Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & Crescenzi, Riccardo, 2008. "Research and development, spillovers, innovation systems, and the genesis of regional growth in Europe," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 23326, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Fritsch, Michael & Stephan, Andreas, 2005. "Regionalization of innovation policy--Introduction to the special issue," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1123-1127, October.
- Emanuele Bacchiocchi & Massimo Florio & Anna Giunta, 2012. "Internationalisation and the agglomeration effect in the global value chain: the case of Italian automotive suppliers," International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(3), pages 267-290.
- Massimo FLORIO & Luigi MORETTI, 2009. "The effect of business support on employment in manufacturing: evidence from the EU structural funds in Germany, Italy, and Spain," Departmental Working Papers 2009-33, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Bjorn Asheim & Helen Lawton Smith & Christine Oughton, 2011. "Regional Innovation Systems: Theory, Empirics and Policy," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(7), pages 875-891.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cordes, Alexander & Gehrke, Birgit & Römisch, Roman & Rammer, Christian & Schliessler, Paula & Wassmann, Pia, 2015.
"Identifying revealed comparative advantages in an EU regional context,"
ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research, number 145962.
- Alexander Cordes & Birgit Gehrke & Christian Rammer & Roman Römisch & Paula Schliessler & Pia Wassmann, 2016. "Identifying Revealed Comparative Advantages in an EU Regional Context," wiiw Research Reports 412, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Chiara Pancotti & Emanuela Sirtori & Silvia Vignetti, 2015. "A place-based strategy to smart specialisation: the case of Apulia," Working Papers 201501, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch intensive clusters; regional innovation systems; mechatronics;
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- L62 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Automobiles; Other Transportation Equipment; Related Parts and Equipment
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-12-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2014-12-24 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EUR-2014-12-24 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-GEO-2014-12-24 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2014-12-24 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2014-12-24 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2014-12-24 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-URE-2014-12-24 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mst:wpaper:201403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marinella Manghina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csilmit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.