Innovation focusing on regional development in a European context - towards a new research agenda
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andres Rodriguez-Pose & Riccardo regstdcenzi, 2008.
"Research and Development, Spillovers, Innovation Systems, and the Genesis of Regional Growth in Europe,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(1), pages 51-67.
- Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & Crescenzi, Riccardo, 2008. "Research and development, spillovers, innovation systems, and the genesis of regional growth in Europe," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 23326, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Zoltan J. Acs & Attila Varga, 2002. "Geography, Endogenous Growth, and Innovation," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 25(1), pages 132-148, January.
- Ian R. Gordon & Philip McCann, 2005. "Innovation, agglomeration, and regional development," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(5), pages 523-543, October.
- Jan Lambooy, 2005. "Innovation and knowledge: Theory and regional policy," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(8), pages 1137-1152, April.
- Maryann P. Feldman & Johanna L. Francis, 2004. "Homegrown Solutions: Fostering Cluster Formation," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 18(2), pages 127-137, May.
- Adrian Healy & Kevin Morgan, 2012. "Spaces of Innovation: Learning, Proximity and the Ecological Turn," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(8), pages 1041-1053, June.
- David B. Audretsch & Oliver Falck & Maryann P. Feldman & Stephan Heblich, 2012. "Local Entrepreneurship in Context," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(3), pages 379-389, April.
- Roel Rutten & Frans Boekema, 2012. "From Learning Region to Learning in a Socio-spatial Context," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(8), pages 981-992, July.
- Fritsch, Michael & Stephan, Andreas, 2005. "Regionalization of innovation policy--Introduction to the special issue," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1123-1127, October.
- Roberta Capello & Attila Varga, 2013. "Knowledge creation and knowledge diffusion in space and regional innovation performance: introductory remarks," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 51(1), pages 113-118, August.
- Hans Westlund, 2013. "A brief history of time, space, and growth: Waldo Tobler’s first law of geography revisited," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 51(3), pages 917-924, December.
- Richard Shearmur, 2011. "Innovation, Regions and Proximity: From Neo-Regionalism to Spatial Analysis," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(9), pages 1225-1243, February.
- Olof Ejermo, 2009.
"Regional Innovation Measured by Patent Data—Does Quality Matter?,"
Industry and Innovation,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 141-165.
- Ejermo, Olof, 2007. "Regional innovation measured by patent data – does quality matter?," Papers in Innovation Studies 2007/8, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Andreas P. Cornett, 2010. "Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Danish Regional Policy," Chapters,in: Entrepreneurship and Regional Development, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Bjørn Asheim & Ron Boschma & Philip Cooke, 2011.
"Constructing Regional Advantage: Platform Policies Based on Related Variety and Differentiated Knowledge Bases,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(7), pages 893-904.
- Bjørn Asheim & Ron A. Boschma & Philip Cooke, 2007. "Constructing regional advantage: Platform policies based on related variety and differentiated knowledge bases," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0709, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Nov 2007.
- Robert Huggins & Andrew Johnston & Piers Thompson, 2012. "Network Capital, Social Capital and Knowledge Flow: How the Nature of Inter-organizational Networks Impacts on Innovation," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 203-232, April.
- Henrik Halkier & Laura James & Margareta Dahlström & Jesper Manniche, 2012. "Knowledge Dynamics, Regions and Public Policy," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(11), pages 1759-1766, November.
- Berg, Sanford V., 2005. "Introduction to the Special Issue on service quality," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 187-188, September.
- Cali Nuur & Linda Gustavsson & Staffan Laestadius, 2009. "Promoting Regional Innovation Systems in a Global Context," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 123-139.
- ., 2005. "Introduction: Democracy and Exchange," Chapters,in: Democracy and Exchange, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Natalia Irena Gust-Bardon, 2014. "Regional development in the context of an innovation process," International Journal of Innovation and Regional Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(4/5), pages 349-366.
- Todtling, Franz & Trippl, Michaela, 2005. "One size fits all?: Towards a differentiated regional innovation policy approach," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1203-1219, October.
- Philip McCann & Raquel Ortega-Argilés, 2013. "Modern regional innovation policy," Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 6(2), pages 187-216.
- Anonymous & Paudel, Krishna, 2014. "Editors' Report - January 16, 2014," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 46(03), August.
- Roel Rutten & Frans Boekema, 2013. "Beyond the Learning Region: A New Direction for Conceptualizing the Relation between Space and Learning," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(5), pages 722-734, May.
- Kevin Morgan, 1997. "The Learning Region: Institutions, Innovation and Regional Renewal," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(5), pages 491-503.
- Asheim, Bjorn T. & Coenen, Lars, 2005. "Knowledge bases and regional innovation systems: Comparing Nordic clusters," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1173-1190, October.
- Cooke, Philip, 2001. "Regional Innovation Systems, Clusters, and the Knowledge Economy," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(4), pages 945-974, December.
- Andy Pike & Andres Rodriguez-Pose & John Tomaney, 2007. "What Kind of Local and Regional Development and for Whom?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(9), pages 1253-1269.
- Roberta Capello & Camilla Lenzi, 2013. "Territorial patterns of innovation: a taxonomy of innovative regions in Europe," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 51(1), pages 119-154, August.
- Bjørn T. Asheim & Jerker Moodysson & Franz TÖdtling, 2011. "Constructing Regional Advantage: Towards State-of-the-Art Regional Innovation System Policies in Europe?," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(7), pages 1133-1139, July.
More about this item
Keywordsregional development; literature review; regional innovation policy; constructed regional advantage; CRA; learning regions; Europe; multi-level governance; networks; social capital.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:ijirde:v:7:y:2016:i:1:p:1-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmel O'Grady). General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=234 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.