Spaces of Innovation: Learning, Proximity and the Ecological Turn
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kinnear, Susan & Ogden, Ian, 2014. "Planning the innovation agenda for sustainable development in resource regions: A central Queensland case study," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 42-53.
- Maureen McKelvey, 2016. "Firms navigating through innovation spaces: a conceptualization of how firms search and perceive technological, market and productive opportunities globally," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 785-802, October.
- Grillitsch, Markus & Nilsson, Magnus, 2015. "Firm Performance in the Periphery: On the Relation between Firm-Internal Knowledge and Local Knowledge Spillovers," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/40, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- repec:eee:agisys:v:157:y:2017:i:c:p:129-139 is not listed on IDEAS
- IrÃ©ne Bernhard, 2016. "Innovation focusing on regional development in a European context - towards a new research agenda," International Journal of Innovation and Regional Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(1), pages 1-19.
- Grillitsch, Markus & Nilsson, Magnus, 2017. "Knowledge externalities and firm heterogeneity: Effects on high and low growth firms," Papers in Innovation Studies 2017/6, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Frank van der Wouden & David L. Rigby, 2017. "Co-inventor Networks and Knowledge Production in Specialized and Diversified Cities," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1715, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jun 2017.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:46:y:2012:i:8:p:1041-1053. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .