The Changing Role of Learning Regions in the Globalizing Knowledge Economy: A Theoretical Re-examination
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roel Rutten & Frans Boekema, 2007. "The Learning Region: Foundations, State of the Art, Future," Chapters,in: The Learning Region, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Edward Lorenz & B.-A. Lundvall, 2006. "How Europe's Economies Learn," Post-Print halshs-00483659, HAL.
- Elisa Giuliani, 2005. "The Structure of Cluster Knowledge Networks Uneven, not Pervasive and Collective," DRUID Working Papers 05-11, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Lorenz, Edward & Lundvall, Bengt-Ake (ed.), 2006. "How Europe's Economies Learn: Coordinating Competing Models," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199203192.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:regstd:v:52:y:2018:i:1:p:47-67 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:cjutxx:v:23:y:2016:i:1:p:95-114 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:soinre:v:136:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11205-017-1565-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:seh:journl:y:2017:i:73:m:december:p:91-118 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Marzucchi & Davide Antonioli & Sandro Montresor, 2015. "Industry–research co-operation within and across regional boundaries. What does innovation policy add?," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(3), pages 499-524, August.
- Richard Shearmur, 2015. "Far from the Madding Crowd," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 424-442, September.
- repec:spr:joevec:v:28:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s00191-018-0565-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:46:y:2012:i:8:p:993-1004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.