The Learning Region: Foundations, State of the Art, Future
In: The Learning Region
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Bentlage & Matthias Dorner & Alain Thierstein, 2015. "The knowledge economy and the economic crisis in Germany. Regional development, structural change and labor market regions," ERSA conference papers ersa15p978, European Regional Science Association.
- Robert Huggins & Andrew Johnston, 2009. "Knowledge Networks in an Uncompetitive Region: SME Innovation and Growth," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 227-259, June.
- Roel Rutten & Frans Boekema, 2009. "Universities and Regional Development," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(5), pages 771-775.
- Davide Antonioli & Alberto Marzucchi & Sandro Montresor, 2014. "Regional Innovation Policy and Innovative Behaviour: Looking for Additional Effects," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 64-83, January.
- Bjørn Asheim, 2012. "The Changing Role of Learning Regions in the Globalizing Knowledge Economy: A Theoretical Re-examination," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(8), pages 993-1004, June.
- J. Knoben & L. A. G. Oerlemans, 2012. "Configurations of Inter-organizational Knowledge Links: Does Spatial Embeddedness Still Matter?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(8), pages 1005-1021, June.
- Voeten, J. & de Haan, J.A.C. & Roome, N. & de Groot, G.A., 2013. "Understanding Responsible Innovation in Small Producers’ Clusters in Vietnam through Actor Network Theory (ANT)," Other publications TiSEM a3894ec1-943d-4709-bd8d-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Wellbrock Wiebke & Roep Dirk & Wiskerke Johannes, 2012. "An integrated perspective on rural regional learning," European Countryside, Sciendo, vol. 4(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Jaap Voeten & Job de Haan & Gerard de Groot, 2009. "Is that Innovation?: Assessing Examples of Revitalized Economic Dynamics among Clusters of Small Producers in Northern Vietnam," WIDER Working Paper Series RP2009-53, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Robert Huggins & Andrew Johnston & Piers Thompson, 2012. "Network Capital, Social Capital and Knowledge Flow: How the Nature of Inter-organizational Networks Impacts on Innovation," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 203-232, April.
- Robert Hassink & Claudia Klaerding, 2012. "The End of the Learning Region as We Knew It; Towards Learning in Space," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(8), pages 1055-1066, June.
- Holger Schiele & Alexander Ebner, 2013. "The Role of Domestic and International External Cluster Linkages Explored on the Example of Buyer--Supplier Relations in Learning Regions: A Cross-Functional Assessment," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(5), pages 683-699, May.
- Marina van Geenhuizen & Danny P. Soetanto, 2013. "Benefitting from Learning Networks in “Open Innovation”: Spin-off Firms in Contrasting City Regions," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(5), pages 666-682, May.
- Vendula Drápelová & Nahanga Verter & Dana Hübelová, 2016. "Demogeographic Analysis To Support the Optimum Realization of the Strategy of Regional Development in the Administrative District of Municipality of Valašské Meziříčí," Acta Universitatis Agriculturae et Silviculturae Mendelianae Brunensis, Mendel University Press, vol. 64(4), pages 1311-1323.
- Robert Huggins & Andrew Johnston & Chris Stride, 2012. "Knowledge networks and universities: Locational and organisational aspects of knowledge transfer interactions," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(7-8), pages 475-502, September.
- Roel Rutten & Frans Boekema, 2012. "From Learning Region to Learning in a Socio-spatial Context," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(8), pages 981-992, July.
- Daniel Felsenstein, 2015. "Factors Affecting Regional Productivity and Innovation in Israel: Some Empirical Evidence," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(9), pages 1457-1468, September.
- Patrik Ström & Evelina Wahlqvist, 2010. "Regional And Firm Competitiveness In The Service‐Based Economy: Combining Economic Geography And International Business Theory," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 101(3), pages 287-304, July.
- Henry Wai-chung Yeung, 2009. "Regional Development and the Competitive Dynamics of Global Production Networks: An East Asian Perspective," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(3), pages 325-351.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness and Management; Economics and Finance; Environment; Geography; Innovations and Technology; Urban and Regional Studies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:3519_1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.