Innovation, Regions and Proximity: From Neo-Regionalism to Spatial Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ejermo, Olof & Gråsjö, Urban, 2008. "The Effects of R&D on Regional Invention and Innovation," Papers in Innovation Studies 2008/3, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Mirabela Florea Ianc, 2013. "The Romanians Are The Poorest Of The European," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 6, pages 185-188, December.
- Anna A. Mikhaylova & Andrey S. Mikhaylov, 2016. "Re-distribution of knowledge for innovation around Russia," International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(1), pages 37-56.
- repec:taf:entreg:v:28:y:2016:i:5-6:p:337-357 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Jue & Liu, Xiaming & Wei, Yingqi & Wang, Chengang, 2014. "Cultural Proximity and Local Firms’ catch up with Multinational Enterprises," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 1-13.
- repec:spr:jknowl:v:8:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s13132-015-0281-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Doloreux & Anika Laperrière, 2014. "Internationalisation and innovation in the knowledge-intensive business services," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 8(4), pages 635-657, December.
- Virginie Lethiais & François Deltour & Sébastien Le Gall, 2015. "Le rôle des TIC et du territoire dans la capacité d'innovation des PME : une étude empirique," Post-Print hal-01288937, HAL.
- Hammer, Andrea, 2014. "Innovation of knowledge intensive service firms in urban areas," Working Paper Series in Economics 63, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Fernandes, Cristina & Ferreira, João & Raposo, Mario, 2013. "Drivers to firm innovation and their effects on performance: An international comparison," MPRA Paper 46776, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Doloreux & Richard Shearmur & Régis Guillaume, 2015. "Collaboration, Transferable and Non-transferable Knowledge, and Innovation: A Study of a Cool Climate Wine Industry (Canada)," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(1), pages 16-37, March.
- repec:spr:lsprsc:v:10:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s12076-016-0173-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grete Rusten & Ragnhild Overå, 2014. "Local and Global Geographies of Innovation: Structures, Processes, and Geographical Contexts from a Firm Perspective," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(3), pages 403-411, September.
- Richard Shearmur, 2015. "Far from the Madding Crowd," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 424-442, September.
- Sylvie Charlot & Riccardo Crescenzi & Antonio Musolesi, 2014. "Augmented and Unconstrained: revisiting the Regional Knowledge Production Function," SEEDS Working Papers 2414, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Aug 2014.
- Vasile Bleotu & Nicoleta-Catalina Manoiu, 2013. "Economic Growth and Cohesion in the Context of 2013 Romania’s Territorial Regionalization," Knowledge Horizons - Economics, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 5(4), pages 74-77, December.
- IrÃ©ne Bernhard, 2016. "Innovation focusing on regional development in a European context - towards a new research agenda," International Journal of Innovation and Regional Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(1), pages 1-19.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:45:y:2011:i:9:p:1225-1243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .