Entrepreneurship, Social Capital, Governance and Regional Economic Development
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Karlsson, Charlie, 2012. "Entrepreneurship, Social Capital, Governance and Regional Economic Development," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 278, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional economic development; entrepreneurship; social capital; governance;
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:bthcsi:2012-006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martin Andersson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/msbthse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .