Local entrepreneurship in context
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:zbw:espost:162764 is not listed on IDEAS
- Darja Reuschke, 2011. "Self-Employment and Geographical Mobility in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 417, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Roberta Capello & Camilla Lenzi, 2016. "Innovation modes and entrepreneurial behavioral characteristics in regional growth," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 875-893, December.
- Sandra Buercher, Antoine Habersetzer, Heike Mayer, 2015. "Entrepreneurship in Peripheral Regions: A Relational Perspective," Diskussionsschriften credresearchpaper06, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft - CRED.
- repec:iab:iabdpa:201818 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eickelpasch Alexander & Hirte Georg & Stephan Andreas, 2016.
"Firms’ Evaluation of Location Quality: Evidence from East Germany,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
De Gruyter, vol. 236(2), pages 241-273, March.
- Eickelpasch, Alexander & Hirte, Georg & Stephan, Andreas, 2016. "Firms' Evaluation of Location Quality: Evidence from East Germany," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 241-273.
- Alexander Eickelpasch & Georg Hirte & Andreas Stephan, 2015. "Firm's Evaluation of Location Quality: Evidence from East Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1497, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Eickelpasch, Alexander & Hirte, Georg & Stephan, Andreas, 2015. "Firm's Evaluation of Location Quality: Evidence from East Germany," Ratio Working Papers 257, The Ratio Institute.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:49:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9871-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:49:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9866-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:respol:v:47:y:2018:i:1:p:139-157 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aaron Chatterji & Edward Glaeser & William Kerr, 2014.
"Clusters of Entrepreneurship and Innovation,"
Innovation Policy and the Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(1), pages 129-166.
- Alessandra Colombelli & Francesco Quatraro, 2013. "New Firm Formation and the properties of local knowledge bases: Evidence from Italian NUTS 3 regions," Working Papers hal-00858989, HAL.
- Ejaz Ghani & William R. Kerr & Stephen O'Connell, 2014. "Spatial Determinants of Entrepreneurship in India," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(6), pages 1071-1089, June.
- Darja Reuschke & Maarten van Ham, 2013.
"Testing the ‘residential rootedness’ hypothesis of self-employment for Germany and the UK,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 45(5), pages 1219-1239, May.
- Darja Reuschke & Maarten Van Ham, 2011. "Testing the 'Residential Rootedness': Hypothesis of Self-Employment for Germany and the UK," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 413, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Reuschke, Darja & van Ham, Maarten, 2011. "Testing the 'Residential Rootedness'-Hypothesis of Self-Employment for Germany and the UK," IZA Discussion Papers 6062, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Fritsch & Sandra Kublina, 2015. "Entrepreneurship,Growth, Regional Growth Regimes," Jena Economic Research Papers 2015-002, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:50:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9886-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ben Spigel, 2013. "Bourdieuian approaches to the geography of entrepreneurial cultures," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(9-10), pages 804-818, December.
- repec:spr:anresc:v:59:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s00168-017-0819-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ghani, Ejaz & Kerr, William R. & O'Connell, Stephen D., 2012. "What makes cities more competitive ? spatial determinants of entrepreneurship in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6198, The World Bank.
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:43:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10961-017-9581-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sari Pekkala Kerr & William R. Kerr & Tina Xu, 2017. "Personality Traits of Entrepreneurs: A Review of Recent Literature," NBER Working Papers 24097, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christian Hundt & Rolf Sternberg, 2016. "Explaining new firm creation in Europe from a spatial and time perspective: A multilevel analysis based upon data of individuals, regions and countries," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(2), pages 223-257, June.
- IrÃ©ne Bernhard, 2016. "Innovation focusing on regional development in a European context - towards a new research agenda," International Journal of Innovation and Regional Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(1), pages 1-19.
- Franz Kronthaler & Katharina Becker & Kerstin Wagner, 2012. "Combination of regional characteristics for start-up activity in Switzerland," ERSA conference papers ersa12p90, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lmu:muenar:20181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tamilla Benkelberg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.