Modern regional innovation policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gregory Hooks & Clayton Mosher & Thomas Rotolo & Linda Lobao, 2004. "The Prison Industry: Carceral Expansion and Employment in U.S. Counties, 1969-1994," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 85(1), pages 37-57.
- Bruce Weber & Leif Jensen & Kathleen Miller & Jane Mosley & Monica Fisher, 2005. "A Critical Review of Rural Poverty Literature: Is There Truly a Rural Effect?," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 28(4), pages 381-414, October.
- Paul Voss, 2007. "Demography as a Spatial Social Science," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 26(5), pages 457-476, December.
- Kevin Fox Gotham, 2003. "Toward an understanding of the spatiality of urban poverty: the urban poor as spatial actors," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 723-737, September.
- William Levernier & Dan S. Rickman & Mark D. Partridge, 1995. "Variation in U.S. State Income Inequality: 1960-1990," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 18(3), pages 355-378, July.
- Stephan J. Goetz & Hema Swaminathan, 2006. "Wal-Mart and County-Wide Poverty," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 87(2), pages 211-226.
- Michael Storper, 2001. "The Poverty of Radical Theory Today: From the False Promises of Marxism to the Mirage of the Cultural Turn," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(1), pages 155-179, March.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 2006. "The Geography of American Poverty: Is There a Need for Place-Based Policies?," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number gap.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philip McCann & Raquel Ortega-Argilés, 2016. "Smart specialisation, entrepreneurship and SMEs: issues and challenges for a results-oriented EU regional policy," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 537-552, April.
- Prause Gunnar, 2014. "Smart Specialization and EU Eastern Innovation Cooperation: A Conceptual Approach," Baltic Journal of European Studies, De Gruyter Open, vol. 4(1), pages 1-17, June.
- Raphaël Suire & Jérôme Vicente, 2014.
"Récents enseignements de la théorie des réseaux en faveur de la politique et du management des clusters,"
Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen)
201409, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Raphaël Suire & Jérôme Vicente, 2015. "Récents enseignements de la théorie des réseaux en faveur de la politique et du management des clusters," Post-Print halshs-01252690, HAL.
- Artur da Rosa Pires & Martina Pertoldi & John Edwards & Fatime Barbara Hegyi, 2014. "Smart Specialisation and Innovation in Rural Areas," JRC Working Papers JRC90000, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- repec:spr:epolin:v:44:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s40812-017-0082-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arne Isaksen & Franz Tödtling & Michaela Trippl, 2016.
"Innovation policies for regional structural change: Combining actor-based and system-based strategies,"
sre-disc-2016_05, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Isaksen, Arne & Tödtling, Franz & Trippl, Michaela, 2016. "Innovation policies for regional structural change: Combining actor-based and system-based strategies," SRE-Discussion Papers 5225, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Jukka TERÃ„S & Alexandre DUBOIS & JENS SÃ–RVIK & MARTINA PERTOLDI, 2015. "Implementing Smart Specialisation in Sparsely Populated Areas," JRC Working Papers JRC98691, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- repec:wsi:ijitmx:v:14:y:2017:i:05:n:s0219877017500249 is not listed on IDEAS
- Argentino Pessoa, 2014. "Smart Specialisation in the EU: Is it a Bridge between Innovation and Cohesion?," ERSA conference papers ersa14p989, European Regional Science Association.
- Joan Crespo & Frédéric Amblard & Jérôme Vicente, 2015. "Simulating micro behaviours and structural properties of knowledge networks: toward a “one size fits one” cluster policy," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1503, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Feb 2015.
- Kroll, Henning, 2016. "Understanding the "regional policy mix": A classification and analysis of European regions' support policies," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R1/2016, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Tom Broekel & Lars Mewes, 2017. "Analyzing the impact of R&D policy on regional diversification," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1726, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Sep 2017.
- Jakob Edler & Jan Fagerberg, 2016. "Innovation Policy: What, Why & How," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20161111, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Heinrich, Torsten, 2014. "Resource Depletion, Growth, Collapse, and the Measurement of Capital," MPRA Paper 54044, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philip McCann & Ortega Ortega-Argilés, 2014. "The Role of the Smart Specialisation Agenda in a Reformed EU Cohesion Policy," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(1), pages 15-32.
- Trippl, Michaela & Asheim, Björn & Miorner, Johan, 2015. "Identification of regions with less developed research and innovation systems," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/1, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Moodysson , Jerker & Trippl, Michaela & Zukauskaite, Elena, 2015. "Policy Learning and Smart Specialization Balancing Policy Change and Policy Stability for New Regional Industrial Path Development," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/39, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- IrÃ©ne Bernhard, 2016. "Innovation focusing on regional development in a European context - towards a new research agenda," International Journal of Innovation and Regional Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(1), pages 1-19.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cjrecs:v:6:y:2013:i:2:p:187-216. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cjres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.