Transnational Clusters - Consequences of International Trade; Case Study of the Adriatic-Danube Region
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Porter, 2003. "The Economic Performance of Regions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(6-7), pages 549-578.
- Daniela-Luminita Constantin & Carmen Beatrice Pauna & Mariana Dragusin & Zizi Goschin & Constanta Bodea, 2011.
"The Question of Clusters in Lagging Regions: Do They Really Make the Difference? A Case Study in Romania,"
Environment and Planning C,
, vol. 29(5), pages 889-910, October.
- Daniela-Luminita Constantin & Carmen Beatrice Pauna & Mariana Dragusin & Zizi Goschin & Constanta Bodea, 2011. "The question of clusters in lagging regions: do they really make the difference? A case study in Romania," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 29(5), pages 889-910, October.
- Ilaria Mariotti & Simona Montagnana, 2008. "Italian Investments In The Agglomeration Of Timisoara In Romania: Threat Or Opportunity For The Economic Development?," Romanian Journal of Regional Science, Romanian Regional Science Association, vol. 2(2), pages 33-59, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eugen Scarlat, 2016. "Connectivity - Based Clustering of GDP Time Series," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 23-38, March.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic crisis; clusters; SME; competitiveness; regional development;
- O25 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Industrial Policy
- R38 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Government Policy
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rjr:romjef:v::y:2014:i:2:p:100-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipacaro.html .