Improving Measures for Targeting Agri-Environmental Payments: The Case of High Nature Value Farming
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Beard, Nick & Swinbank, Alan, 2001. "Decoupled payments to facilitate CAP reform," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 121-145, April.
- Timo Kuosmanen & Mika Kortelainen, 2004. "Data Envelopment Analysis in Environmental Valuation: Environmental Performance, Eco-efficiency and Cost-Benefit Analysis," Others 0409004, EconWPA.
- Stijn Reinhard & C.A. Knox Lovell & Geert Thijssen, 1999. "Econometric Estimation of Technical and Environmental Efficiency: An Application to Dutch Dairy Farms," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(1), pages 44-60.
- Fabio Bartolini & Vittorio Gallerani & Meri Raggi & Davide Viaggi, 2012. "Modelling the Linkages between Cross-Compliance and Agri-Environmental Schemes Under Asymmetric Information," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(2), pages 310-330, June.
- Stefan Mann, 2005. "Different Perspectives on Cross-Compliance," Environmental Values, White Horse Press, vol. 14(4), pages 471-482, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Solovyeva, Irina & Nuppenau, Ernst-August, 2013. "Environmental Efficiency of Traditional Farming with Consideration of Grassland Biodiversity: Implication for the Ukrainian Carpathians," 87th Annual Conference, April 8-10, 2013, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 158848, Agricultural Economics Society.
More about this item
KeywordsCAP measures; agri-environmental payments; economic-environmental efficiency; HNV farming; Agricultural and Food Policy; Environmental Economics and Policy; Q18; Q56; Q57;
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-07-23 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2012-07-23 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa126:125648. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.