The future of grasslands and beef cattle in the Czech Republic
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Labarthe, Pierre & Laurent, Catherine E., 2009. "Transformations of agricultural extension services in the EU: Towards a lack of adequate knowledge for small-scale farms," 111th Seminar, June 26-27, 2009, Canterbury, UK 52859, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ascione, Elisa & Cristiano, Simona & Tarangioli, Serena, 2011. "Farm Advisory Services for the Agro-Food Supply Chain as a Foster of Innovation: The Case of Veneto Region," 2011 International European Forum, February 14-18, 2011, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 122031, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Labarthe, Pierre, 2005. "Performance of Services: A Framework to Assess Farm Extension Services," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24712, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jock R. Anderson, 2004. "Agricultural Extension: Good Intentions and Hard Realities," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 19(1), pages 41-60.
- Birner, Regina & Davis, Kristin & Pender, John & Nkonya, Ephraim & Anandajayasekeram, Pooniah & Ekboir, Javier M. & Mbabu, Adiel N. & Spielman, David J. & Horna, Daniela & Benin, Samuel & Kisamba-Muge, 2006. "From "best practice" to "best fit": a framework for designing and analyzing pluralistic agricultural advisory services," Research briefs 4, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
Keywordsgrasslands; beef cattle; mathematic programming model; Agricultural and Food Policy; Land Economics/Use; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods; Q20; Q28;
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-07-23 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-TRA-2012-07-23 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa126:126220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .