Mapping Serbia: more targeted rural areas for better policies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Esposti, R. & Pagliacci, F. & Sotte, F. & Camaioni, Beatrice & Lobianco, A., 2013. "How rural the EU RDP is? An analysis through spatial funds allocation," 2013 Second Congress, June 6-7, 2013, Parma, Italy 149900, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Monasterolo, Irene, 9. "Analysing the effect of the EU membership on agricultural and rural areas: the case of Hungary," Rural Areas and Development, European Rural Development Network, vol. 9.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:46921 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsmapping rural areas; policy targeting; RD policy evaluation; EU enlargement; Community/Rural/Urban Development; O18; P25; R58;
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- P25 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Urban, Rural, and Regional Economics
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2010-11-13 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-TRA-2010-11-13 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2010-11-13 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa118:94737. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.