Assessing the sustainability of rice production growth in Bangladesh
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anderson, Jock R. & Pardey, Philip G. & Roseboom, Johannes, 1994.
"Sustaining growth in agriculture: a quantitative review of agricultural research investments,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(2), April.
- Anderson, Jock R. & Pardey, Philip G. & Roseboom, Johannes, 1994. "Sustaining growth in agriculture: A quantitative review of agricultural research investments," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 107-123, April.
- Morris, Michael L. & Dubin, H. J. & Pokhrel, Thaneswar, 1994. "Returns to wheat breeding research in Nepal," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 10(3), pages 269-282, May.
- Byerlee, Derek & Siddiq, Akmal, 1994. "Has the green revolution been sustained? The quantitative impact of the seed-fertilizer revolution in Pakistan revisited," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(9), pages 1345-1361, September.
- Alauddin, Mohammad & Tisdell, Clem, 1987. "Trends and projections for Bangladeshi food production : An alternative viewpoint," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 318-331, November.
- Faruqee, Rashid, 1995. "Pakistan's agriculture sector : is 3 to 4 percent annual growth sustainable?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1407, The World Bank.
- Mark W. Rosegrant & Prabhu L. Pingali, 1994. "Policy and technology for rice productivity growth in Asia," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(6), pages 665-688, November.
- Bouis, Howarth E., 1993. "Measuring the Sources of Growth in Rice Yields: Are Growth Rates Declining in Asia?," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, issue 03.
- Baffes, John & Gautam, Madhur, 1996. "Is growth in Bangladesh's rice production sustainable?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1666, The World Bank.
- Goletti, Francesco, 1994. "The changing public role in a rice economy approaching self-sufficiency: the case of Bangladesh," Research reports 98, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Otsuka, Keijiro & Gascon, Fe & Asano, Seki, 1994. "'Second-generation' MVs and the evolution of the Green Revolution: the case of Central Luzon, 1966-90," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(3), May.
- Boyce, James K., 1987. "Trends and projections for Bangladeshi food production : Rejoinder to M. Alauddin and C. Tisdell," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 332-336, November.
- Boyce, James K, 1986. "Kinked Exponential Models for Growth Rate Estimation," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 48(4), pages 385-91, November.
- Pinstrup-Andersen, Per & Pandya-Lorch, Rajul, 1994. "Enough Food for Future Generations?," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 9(3).
- Byerlee, Derek, 1996. "Modern varieties, productivity, and sustainability: Recent experience and emerging challenges," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 697-718, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:26:y:2001:i:5:p:515-542. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.