Regional Productivity Differences And Prospect For Convergence In Bangladesh Agriculture, 1964-1992
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tim Coelli & Sanzidur Rahman & Colin Thirtle, 2003. "A stochastic frontier approach to total factor productivity measurement in Bangladesh crop agriculture, 1961-92," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(3), pages 321-333.
- Rahman, Sanzidur, 2003.
"Profit efficiency among Bangladeshi rice farmers,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(5-6), pages 487-503.
- S Rahman, 2002. "Profit Efficiency Among Bangladeshi Rice Farmers," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0203, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Rahman, Sanzidur, 2003. "Profit Efficiency Among Bangladeshi Rice Farmers," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25898, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Battese, G E & Coelli, T J, 1995. "A Model for Technical Inefficiency Effects in a Stochastic Frontier Production Function for Panel Data," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 325-332.
- Baffes, John & Gautam, Madhur, 2001. "Assessing the sustainability of rice production growth in Bangladesh," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 515-542, October.
- Kecuk Suhariyanto & Colin Thirtle, 2001. "Asian Agricultural Productivity and Convergence," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(3), pages 96-110.
- Bera, Anil K. & Kelley, Timothy G., 1990. "Adoption of high yielding rice varieties in Bangladesh : An econometric analysis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 263-285, October.
- Bernard, Andrew B & Durlauf, Steven N, 1995. "Convergence in International Output," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(2), pages 97-108, April-Jun.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea04:20047. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.