Adoption of high yielding rice varieties in Bangladesh : An econometric analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martine AUDIBERT, 2008.
"Endemic diseases and agricultural productivity: Challenges and policy response,"
- Martine Audibert, 2011. "Endemic diseases and agricultural productivity: Challenges and policy response," Working Papers halshs-00563389, HAL.
- Rahman, Sanzidur, 2003.
"Profit efficiency among Bangladeshi rice farmers,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(5-6), pages 487-503.
- S Rahman, 2002. "Profit Efficiency Among Bangladeshi Rice Farmers," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0203, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Rahman, Sanzidur, 2003. "Profit Efficiency Among Bangladeshi Rice Farmers," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25898, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hennessy, David A., 1997. "Stochastic technologies and the adoption decision," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 437-453, December.
- McAleer, Michael, 1995. "The significance of testing empirical non-nested models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 149-171, May.
- Azman, Jean-Paul, 1996. "The impact of floods on the adoption rate of high-yielding rice varieties in Bangladesh," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 13(3), February.
- repec:ris:badest:0576 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rahman, Sanzidur, 2004. "Regional Productivity Differences And Prospect For Convergence In Bangladesh Agriculture, 1964-1992," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20047, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Martine Audibert, 1997. "Technical Inefficiency Effects Among Paddy Farmers in the Villages of the ‘Office du Niger’, Mali, West Africa," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 379-394, November.
- Zahidul Islam, K.M. & Sumelius, John & BÃ¤ckman, Stefan, 2012. "Do differences in technical efficiency explain the adoption rate of HYV rice? Evidence from Bangladesh," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 13(1), January.
- Azam, Jean-Paul, 1996. "The impact of floods on the adoption rate of high-yielding rice varieties in Bangladesh," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 13(3), pages 179-189, February.
- Asif Reza Anik & Sanzidur Rahman & Jaba Rani Sarker, 2017. "Agricultural Productivity Growth and the Role of Capital in South Asia (1980–2013)," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-24, March.
- David Hennessy, 2007.
"Region marginalization in agriculture, seasonality, dedicated capital, and product development with reference to North Europe dairy sector,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 41(2), pages 467-486, June.
- Hennessy, David A., 1970. "Region Marginalization in Agriculture, Seasonality, Dedicated Capital, and Product Development with Reference to North Europe Dairy Sector," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12725, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Udayanganie, A.D.D. & Prasada, Dickwella Vidanage Pahan & Kodithuwakku, K.A.S.S. & Weerahewa, Jeevika & Little, D.C., 2006. "Efficiency Of The Agrochemical Input Usage In The Paddy Farming Systems In The Dry Zone Of Sri Lanka," Annual Meeting, May 25-28, 2006, Montreal, Quebec 34181, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:33:y:1990:i:2:p:263-285. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.