Region Marginalization in Agriculture, Seasonality, Dedicated Capital, and Product Development with Reference to North Europe Dairy Sector
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- David Hennessy, 2007. "Region marginalization in agriculture, seasonality, dedicated capital, and product development with reference to North Europe dairy sector," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 41(2), pages 467-486, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1991.
"Quality Ladders in the Theory of Growth,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(1), pages 43-61.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1989. "Quality Ledders In The Theory Of Growth," Papers 148, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1989. "Quality Ladders in the Theory of Growth," NBER Working Papers 3099, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David A. Hennessy & Jutta Roosen, 2003.
"Cost-Based Model of Seasonal Production, with Application to Milk Policy, A,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
03-wp323, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- David A. Hennessy & Jutta Roosen, 2003. "Cost-Based Model of Seasonal Production, with Application to Milk Policy, A," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 03-wp323, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Hennessy, David A. & Roosen, Jutta, 2003. "Cost-Based Model of Seasonal Production, with Application to Milk Policy, A," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10176, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Drabenstott, Mark, 1994. "Industrialization: Steady Current or Tidal Wave?," Choices: The Magazine of Food, Farm, and Resource Issues, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 0(Issue 4), pages 1-5.
- David A. Hennessy & Jutta Roosen, 2003. "A Cost-Based Model of Seasonal Production with Application to Milk Policy," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2), pages 285-312.
- Milgrom, Paul & Shannon, Chris, 1994. "Monotone Comparative Statics," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(1), pages 157-180, January.
- Ingrid Henriksen & Kevin H. O'Rourke, 2003. "Incentives, Technology and the Shift to Year-Round Dairying in Late 19th Century Denmark," Trinity Economics Papers 200311, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Martinez, Stephen W., 2002. "Vertical Coordination Of Marketing Systems: Lessons From The Poultry, Egg, And Pork Industries," Agricultural Economics Reports 34051, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1991.
"Quality Ladders and Product Cycles,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 557-586.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1989. "Quality Ladders and Product Cycles," NBER Working Papers 3201, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1989. "Quality Ladders And Product Cycles," Papers 152, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1989. "Quality Ladders And Product Cycles," Papers 39-89, Tel Aviv.
- Larson, David F. & Butzer, Rita & Mundlak, Yair & Crego, Al, 2000.
"A Cross-Country Database for Sector Investment and Capital,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 14(2), pages 371-391, May.
- Larson, Donald & Butzer, Rita & Mundlak, Yair & Crego, Al, 1999. "A Cross-Country Database for Sector Investment and Capital," Working Papers 232817, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Center for Agricultural Economic Research.
- Paul Milgrom & Ilya Segal, 2002. "Envelope Theorems for Arbitrary Choice Sets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(2), pages 583-601, March.
- Goodwin, Barry K. & Grennes, Thomas J. & Craig, Lee A., 2002. "Mechanical Refrigeration and the Integration of Perishable Commodity Markets," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 154-182, April.
- Markus Lips & Peter Rieder, 2005. "Abolition of Raw Milk Quota in the European Union: A CGE Analysis at the Member Country Level," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(1), pages 1-17.
- Bera, Anil K. & Kelley, Timothy G., 1990. "Adoption of high yielding rice varieties in Bangladesh : An econometric analysis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 263-285, October.
- Dobson, William D., 2003. "Strategies for Developing Domestic and International Markets for Nicaragua's Dairy Products," Discussion Papers 37566, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Babcock Institute for International Dairy Research and Development.
More about this item
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- N5 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:12725. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.