Asian Agricultural Productivity and Convergence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernard, Andrew B. & Durlauf, Steven N., 1996.
"Interpreting tests of the convergence hypothesis,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(1-2), pages 161-173.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Steven N. Durlauf, 1994. "Interpreting Tests of the Convergence Hypothesis," NBER Technical Working Papers 0159, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernard, A.B. & Durlauf, S.N., 1994. "Interpreting Tests of the Convergence Hypothesis," Working papers 9401r, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Bernard, Andrew B & Jones, Charles I, 1996.
"Productivity across Industries and Countries: Time Series Theory and Evidence,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 78(1), pages 135-146, February.
- Bernard, A.B. & Jones, C.I., 1993. "Productivity Across Industries and Countries: Time Series Theory and Evidence," Working papers 93-17, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Bernard, Andrew B & Jones, Charles I, 1996. "Comparing Apples to Oranges: Productivity Convergence and Measurement across Industries and Countries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1216-1238, December.
- Fulginiti, Lilyan E. & Perrin, Richard K., 1998. "Agricultural productivity in developing countries," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 19(1-2), September.
- Coelli, Tim J., 1995.
"Recent Developments In Frontier Modelling And Efficiency Measurement,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 39(03), December.
- Tim J. Coelli, 1995. "Recent Developments In Frontier Modelling And Efficiency Measurement," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 39(3), pages 219-245, December.
- Coelli, T. J., 1995. "Recent Developments in Frontier Modelling and Efficiency Measurement," 1995 Conference (39th), February 14-16, 1995, Perth, Australia 148798, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Abramovitz, Moses, 1986. "Catching Up, Forging Ahead, and Falling Behind," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(02), pages 385-406, June.
- Peter Smith, 1997. "Model misspecification in Data Envelopment Analysis," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 73(0), pages 233-252, October.
- Angela Lusigi & Jenifer Piesse & Colin Thirtle, 1998. "Convergence of per capita incomes and agricultural productivity in Africa," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(1), pages 105-115.
- Fulginiti, Lilyan E. & Perrin, Richard K., 1997.
"LDC agriculture: Nonparametric Malmquist productivity indexes,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 373-390, August.
- Lilyan E. Fulginiti & Richard K. Perrin, 2005. "LDC Agriculture: Non-parametric Malmquist productivity indexes," Development and Comp Systems 0502025, EconWPA.
- Tulkens, Henry & Vanden Eeckaut, Philippe, 1995.
"Non-parametric efficiency, progress and regress measures for panel data: Methodological aspects,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 474-499, February.
- TULKENS, Henry & VANDEN EECKAUT, Philippe, 1993. "Non-Parametric Efficiency, Progress and Regress Measures for Panel Data : Methodological Aspects," CORE Discussion Papers 1993016, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Tulkens, H. & Vanden Eeckaut, P., 1995. "Non-parametric efficiency, progress and regress measures for panel data: Methodological aspects," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1132, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Leibenstein, Harvey & Maital, Shlomo, 1992. "Empirical Estimation and Partitioning of X-Inefficiency: A Data-Envelopment Approach," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 428-433, May.
- Kuroda, Yoshimi, 1997. "Research and extension expenditures and productivity in Japanese agriculture, 1960-1990," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 16(2), May.
- Byerlee, Derek R., 1987. "Maintaining the Momentum in Post-Green Revolution Agriculture: A Micro-Level Perspective from Asia," Food Security International Development Papers 54061, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Kuroda, Yoshimi, 1997. "Research and extension expenditures and productivity in Japanese agriculture, 1960-1990," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 16(2), pages 111-124, May.
- Evans, Paul & Karras, Georgios, 1996. "Convergence revisited," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 249-265, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Candemir, Mehmet & Deliktas, Ertugrul, 2007. "Production Efficiency and Total Factor Productivity Growth in Turkish State Agricultural Enterprises," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(2), June.
- Tim J. Coelli & D. S. Prasada Rao, 2005.
"Total factor productivity growth in agriculture: a Malmquist index analysis of 93 countries, 1980-2000,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 32(s1), pages 115-134, January.
- Coelli, Tim J. & Prasada Rao, D. S., 2003. "Total Factor Productivity Growth in Agricultrue: A Malmquist Index Analysis of 93 Countries, 1980-2000," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa: Plenary Sessions 245928, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tim J. Coelli & D.S. Prasada Rao, 2003. "Total Factor Productivity Growth in Agriculture: A Malmquist Index Analysis of 93 Countries,1980-2000," CEPA Working Papers Series WP022003, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Rahman, Sanzidur, 2004. "Regional Productivity Differences And Prospect For Convergence In Bangladesh Agriculture, 1964-1992," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20047, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Maredia, Mywish K. & Raitzer, David A., 2012. "Review and analysis of documented patterns of agricultural research impacts in Southeast Asia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 46-58.
- M. Ariff & Viverita, 2008. "On productivity performance gains of Indonesian firms," CARF F-Series CARF-F-136, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Nin Pratt, Alejandro & Yu, Bingxin, 2008.
"An updated look at the recovery of agricultural productivity in Sub-Saharan Africa:,"
IFPRI discussion papers
787, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Nin Pratt, Alejandro & Yu, Bingxin, 2009. "An Updated Look at the Recovery of Agricultural Productivity in Sub-Saharan Africa," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51731, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mugunieri, Godiah Lawrence & Obare, Gideon A. & Omamo, Steven Were, 2009. "Does the structure of agricultural science and technology policy system matter in developing country agricultural productivity growth trends? Evidence from Kenya and Uganda," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 50538, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lachaud, Michee & Bravo-Ureta, Boris & Ludena, Carlos, 2015. "Agricultural Productivity Growth in Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC): An analysis of Climatic Effects, Convergence, and Catch-up," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211721, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Supawat Rungsuriyawiboon & Xiaobing Wang, 2009. "Agricultural productivity growth in traditional and transitional economies in Asia," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 23(2), pages 52-72, November.
- A. Tonini, 2012. "A Bayesian stochastic frontier: an application to agricultural productivity growth in European countries," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 45(4), pages 247-269, November.
- Sanzidur Rahman & Ruhul Salim, 2013. "Six Decades of Total Factor Productivity Change and Sources of Growth in Bangladesh Agriculture (1948–2008)," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(2), pages 275-294, June.
- Galanopoulos, Konstantinos & Lindberg, Emma & Surry, Yves R. & Mattas, Konstadinos, 2006. "Agricultural productivity growth in the Mediterranean and tests of convergence among countries," 98th Seminar, June 29-July 2, 2006, Chania, Crete, Greece 10101, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Natalia Aldaz & Joaquín A. Millán, 2003. "A Comparison of Agricultural Productivity in the European Union Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa03p223, European Regional Science Association.
- Lachaud, Michee Arnold & Bravo-Ureta, Boris E. & Ludena, Carlos E., 2015.
"Agricultural productivity growth in Latin America and the Caribbean and other world regions: An analysis of climatic effects, convergence and catch-up,"
40, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Michée Arnold Lachaud & Boris E. Bravo-Ureta & Carlos E. Ludeña, 2015. "Agricultural Productivity Growth in Latin America and the Caribbean and Other World Regions: An Analysis of Climatic Effects, Convergence and Catch-up," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 91036, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Zuniga Gonzalez, Carlos Alberto, 2012. "Total factor productivity and Bio Economy effects," MPRA Paper 49355, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 Nov 2012.
- Zúniga-González, Carlos Alberto, 2011. "Total Factor Productivity Growth in Agriculture: A Malmquist Index Analysis of 14 Countries, 1979-2008," Conference Papers 114036, National Autonomous University of Nicaragua, LeÃ³n (Unan-LeÃ³n), Researching Center for Applied Economics (RCAE).
- Michael Danquah & Enrique Moral-Benito & Bazoumana Ouattara, 2014. "TFP growth and its determinants: a model averaging approach," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 227-251, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:52:y:2001:i:3:p:96-110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.