Analysing the effect of the EU membership on agricultural and rural areas: the case of Hungary
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kornai, Janos, 1986. "The Hungarian Reform Process: Visions, Hopes, and Reality," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 24(4), pages 1687-1737, December.
- Monasterolo, Irene & Pagliacci, Francesco, 2011. "Mapping changes on agricultural and rural areas: an ex-post evaluation of the EU membership for Hungary," 122nd Seminar, February 17-18, 2011, Ancona, Italy 98988, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kaldor, Nicholas, 1970. "The Case for Regional Policies," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 17(3), pages 337-348, November.
- Kym Anderson & Johan Swinnen, 2008.
"Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Europe's Transition Economies,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 6502.
- Anderson, Kym & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Europe’s Transition Economies," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48556, World Bank.
- Csaba Csaki & Attila Jambor, 2010. "Five Years of Accession: Impacts on Agriculture in the NMS," EuroChoices, The Agricultural Economics Society, vol. 9(2), pages 10-17, August.
- Mantino, Francesco, 2010. "Understanding delivery mehanisms in EU rural development policies: an institutional approach," Working Papers 157976, National Institute of Agricultural Economics, Italy â€“ INEA, Rural Development Policies.
- Gérard Roland, 2004.
"Transition and Economics: Politics, Markets, and Firms,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 026268148x, January.
- Gérard Roland, 2000. "Transition and Economics: Politics, Markets, and Firms," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262182033, January.
- Liefert, William M. & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2002. "Changes In Agricultural Markets In Transition Economies," Agricultural Economics Reports 33945, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Monasterolo, Irene & Coppola, Nicola, 2010. "Mapping Serbia: more targeted rural areas for better policies," 118th Seminar, August 25-27, 2010, Ljubljana, Slovenia 94737, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Monasterolo, Irene & Benni, Federica, 2013. "Non parametric methods to assess the role of the CAP in regional convergence in Hungary," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 115(3), December.
More about this item
Keywordsagricultural and rural development policy evaluation; rural areas identification; policy targeting; EU enlargement; Community/Rural/Urban Development; International Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:erdnra:164891. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erdnnea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.