Understanding delivery mehanisms in EU rural development policies: an institutional approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Augustyn, Anna & Nemes, Gusztáv, 2014. "Catching up with the West? Europeanisation of policies in Hungary and Poland," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 116(3), pages 1-8, December.
- Mantino, Francesco, 2014.
"Localised Agri-food Systems in Italy: strategies for competitiveness and role of institutional factors,"
2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia
183537, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mantino, Francesco, 2014. "Localised Agri-food Systems in Italy: strategies for competitiveness and role of institutional factors," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 186380, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Monasterolo, Irene, 2012. "Analysing the effect of the EU membership on agricultural and rural areas: the case of Hungary," Rural Areas and Development, European Rural Development Network (ERDN), vol. 9, pages 1-21.
- Mantino, Francesco, 2014. "Rethinking rural development approaches and their relations with agricultural and agro-food local systems," 2014 Third Congress, June 25-27, 2014, Alghero, Italy 179000, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Monasterolo, Irene & Pagliacci, Francesco, 2011. "Mapping changes on agricultural and rural areas: an ex-post evaluation of the EU membership for Hungary," 122nd Seminar, February 17-18, 2011, Ancona, Italy 98988, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Institutional and Behavioral Economics; Political Economy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:inerdw:157976. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inegvit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.