Localised Agri-food Systems in Italy: strategies for competitiveness and role of institutional factors
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mantino, Francesco, 2014. "Localised Agri-food Systems in Italy: strategies for competitiveness and role of institutional factors," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 186380, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
References listed on IDEAS
- Francesco, Mantino, 2014. "La Governance come fattore di sviluppo," Books, National Institute of Agricultural Economics, Italy - INEA, Rural Development Policies, number 202539 edited by Francesco, Mantino, December.
- Colletis, G. & Gilly, J.-P. & Leroux, I. & Pecqueur, B. & Perrat, j. & Rychen, F. & Zimmermann, J.-B., 1999. "Construction territoriale et dynamiques productives," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 99a12, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Mantino, Francesco, 2010. "Understanding delivery mehanisms in EU rural development policies: an institutional approach," Working Papers 157976, National Institute of Agricultural Economics, Italy - INEA, Rural Development Policies.
- Giacomo Becattini & Marco Bellandi & Gabi Del Ottati & Fabio Sforzi, 2003. "From Industrial Districts to Local Development," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2884, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Mantino & Barbara Forcina, 2018. "Market, Policies and Local Governance as Drivers of Environmental Public Benefits: The Case of the Localised Processed Tomato in Northern Italy," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-17, February.
More about this item
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2015-01-31 (Agricultural Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae14:183537. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.