Construction territoriale et dynamiques productives
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Samira Oukarfi & Maurice Baslé, 2009.
"Public-sector financial incentives for business relocation and effectiveness measures based on company profile and geographic zone,"
The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 43(2), pages 509-526, June.
- Maurice Baslé & Samira Oukarfi, 2009. "Public-sector financial incentives for business relocation and effectiveness measures based on company profile and geographic zone," Post-Print halshs-00378789, HAL.
- Christophe Carrincazeaux & Yannick Lung & Jérôme Vicente, 2007.
"The Scientific Trajectory of the French School of Proximity: Interaction- and Institution-based Approaches to Regional Innovation Systems,"
European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(5), pages 617-628, December.
- Christophe Carrincazeaux & Yannick Lung & Jérôme Vicente, 2008. "The scientific trajectory of the French school of proximity: Interaction and Institution-based approaches to Regional Innovation Systems," Post-Print hal-00157671, HAL.
- Gilly, Jean-Pierre & Kechidi, Med & Talbot, Damien, 2014.
"Resilience of organisations and territories: The role of pivot firms,"
European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 596-602.
- Jean-Pierre Gilly & Med Kechidi & Damien Talbot, 2014. "Resilience of organisations and territories: The role of pivot firms," Post-Print halshs-02337967, HAL.
- Jean-Pierre Gilly & Med Kechidi & Damien Talbot, 2014. "Resilience of organisations and territories: The role of pivot firms," Post-Print halshs-01228500, HAL.
- Bernard De MYTTENAERE, 2013. "Local Actors And Leadership In Rural Destinations: Exploring The Role Of Gastronomic Confraternities," Regional Science Inquiry, Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(2), pages 163-176, December.
- Chedrak Chembessi & Christophe Beaurain, 2019. "Technological and Organizational Innovations into industrial and territorial ecology projects [Dynamiques d’écologie industrielle et territoriale : Trajectoires d’innovations technologiques et orga," Post-Print hal-01952455, HAL.
- Catherine Figuière & Renaud Metereau, 2012. "Intégrer l'écologie industrielle au Syal : pour faire progresser la soutenabilité du développement dans les PVA-PEM," Post-Print halshs-00669829, HAL.
- Frédéric Mazaud, 2006. "De la firme sous-traitante de premier rang à la firme pivot. Une mutation de l'organisation du système productif « Airbus »," Revue d'économie industrielle, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(1), pages 3-3.
- AndrÃ© Torre & Frederic Wallet Wallet, 2013.
"The role of proximity relations in regional and territorial development processes,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa13p792, European Regional Science Association.
- AndrÃ© Torre & Fred Wallet, 2014. "The role of proximity relations in regional and territorial development processes," ERSA conference papers ersa14p719, European Regional Science Association.
- Mantino, Francesco, 2014.
"Localised Agri-food Systems in Italy: strategies for competitiveness and role of institutional factors,"
2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia
186380, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mantino, Francesco, 2014. "Localised Agri-food Systems in Italy: strategies for competitiveness and role of institutional factors," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 183537, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Leroux, Isabelle, 2000. "The Role Of Negotiation In The Structuring Of Territory: The Case Of Biotechnologies In Toulouse," ERSA conference papers ersa00p71, European Regional Science Association.
- Nicolas Buclet & David Lazarevic, 2015. "Principles for sustainability: the need to shift to a sustainable conventional regime," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 83-100, February.
- MAZAUD Frédéric (LEREPS-GRES), 2006. "Change of the First Tier Supplier function and Pivot Firm, the case of the productive organization Airbus (In French)," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2006-12, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Jean-Pierre GILLY (LEREPS-GRES) & Yannick LUNG (E3i, IFReDE-GRES), 2005. "Proximities, industries and territories (In French)," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2005-09, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Ceapraz, Ion Lucian & Kotbi, Gaëlle & Sauvée, Loïc, 2016. "The territorial biorefinery as a new business model," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-16, April.
- Marielle Berriet-Solliec & Aurélie Trouvé, 2012. "Développement des territoires de projet : quels enjeux pour les politiques rurales ? / Territorial development projects: what issues for rural policies ?," INRA UMR CESAER Working Papers 2012/3, INRA UMR CESAER, Centre d'’Economie et Sociologie appliquées à l'’Agriculture et aux Espaces Ruraux.
- Isabelle Leroux & Éric Rigamonti, 2017. "The French new-prisons as local economic development tools? Socio-economics of impacts on local communities and new territorial challenges [Les nouvelles prisons françaises, objets de développement," Post-Print hal-02799255, HAL.
- Soufyane Frimousse & Christophe Storaï, 2007. "Localization Of Multinational Firms, Territorial Attractivity And Intercultural Management In The Euro-Mediterranean Area," Revista Tinerilor Economisti (The Young Economists Journal), University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(9), pages 59-72, November.
- M Rakotovao & J. Gobert & S Brullot, 2018. "Developing a socio-economic framework for the assessment of rural biorefinery projects," Post-Print hal-02000724, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsTERRITOIRE ; DEVELOPPEMENT LOCAL ; PRODUCTION;
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R30 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - General
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:aixmeq:99a12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/greqafr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.