Un approccio territoriale al tema della povertà in Europa: dimensione rurale e urbana
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Camaioni, Beatrice & Esposti, R. & Lobianco, A. & Pagliacci, F. & Sotte, F., 2013. "How does space affect the distribution of the EU RDP funds? An econometric assessment," 2013 Second Congress, June 6-7, 2013, Parma, Italy 151598, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Beatrice Camaioni & Roberto Esposti & Antonello Lobianco & Francesco Pagliacci & Franco Sotte, 2013. "Looking for PeripheRurality," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 35, WWWforEurope.
- Beatrice Camaioni & Roberto Esposti & Francesco Pagliacci & Franco Sotte, 2014. "How much rural is the CAP?," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 51, WWWforEurope.
- Beatrice CAMAIONI & Roberto ESPOSTI & Francesco PAGLIACCI & Franco SOTTE, 2014. "How does space affect the allocation of the EU rural development policy's expenditure? An econometric assessment," Working Papers 399, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Camaioni, Beatrice & Esposti, Roberto & Lobianco, Antonello & Pagliacci, Francesco & Sotte, Franco, 0. "How rural is the EU RDP? An analysis through spatial fund allocation," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), issue 3.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:caq:j950ix:doi:10.7384/70819:y:2009:i:1:p:27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://www.rivisteweb.it/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.