Report NEP-EUR-2013-07-05This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jaan Masso & Raul Eamets & Pille Mõtsmees, 2013. "The Effect Of Migration Experience On Occupational Mobility In Estonia," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 92, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Hermann Pythagore Pierre Donfouet & P. Wilner Jeanty & Eric Malin, 2013. "A Spatial Dynamic Panel Analysis of the Environmental Kuznets Curve in European Countries," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201318, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Malene Kallestrup-Lamb & Anders Bredahl Kock & Johannes Tang Kristensen, 2013. "Lassoing the Determinants of Retirement," CREATES Research Papers 2013-21, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- CPB Netherlands & CAPP, 2013. "Study on the Impacts of Fiscal Devaluation," Taxation Papers 36, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- A. Palestini & G. Pignataro, 2013. "A multi-factor inequality approach to a transfer scheme: the case of Common Agricultural Policy," Working Papers wp891, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Marcus Hildmann & Andreas Ulbig & G\"oran Andersson, 2013. "Revisiting the Merit-Order Effect of Renewable Energy Sources," Papers 1307.0444, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2014.
- Boris Najman & Alexander Neumann & Izabela Styczynska, 2013. "The Impact of Socio-Ecological Transition on Employment Structure and Patterns in the Context of (Non) Rural Regions," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0456, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Miriam Hortas-Rico & Jorge Onrubia & Daniele Pacifico, 2013. "Personal Income Distribution at the Local Level. An Estimation for Spanish Municipalities Using Tax Microdata," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1314, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Angelos Liontakis & Dimitris Kremmydas, 2013. "Food Inflation in EU: Distribution Analysis and Spatial Effects," Working Papers 2013-3, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Camaioni, B. & Esposti, R. & Lobianco, A. & Pagliacci, F. & Sotte, F., 2013. "How does space affect the distribution of the EU RDP funds?," 2013 Second Congress, June 6-7, 2013, Parma, Italy 151598, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Salvador Barrios & Jonathan Pycroft & Bert Saveyn, 2013. "The marginal cost of public funds in the EU: the case of labour versus green taxes," Taxation Papers 35, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Scoppola, M. & Raimondi, V. & Olper, A., 2013. "The Impact of EU Trade Preferences on the Extensive and Intensive Agricultural and Food Product Margins," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 151145, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Guglielmo Barone & Gaia Narciso, 2013. "The Effect of Mafia on Public Transfers," Working Paper Series 34_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Bernardi, LUIGI, 2013. "Recent findings regarding the shift from direct to indirect taxation in the EA-17," MPRA Paper 47877, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mazurek, Jiří, 2013. "On beta and sigma convergence of Czech regions," MPRA Paper 47940, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Browne, Frank & Conefrey, Thomas & Kennedy, Gerard, 2013. "Understanding Irish house price movements - a user cost of capital approach," Research Technical Papers 04/RT/13, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Oberfichtner, Michael, 2013. "Works council introductions: Do they reflect workers' voice?," Discussion Papers 83, Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Labour and Regional Economics.