Report NEP-GEO-2013-07-05This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Treb Allen & Costas Arkolakis, 2013. "Trade and the Topography of the Spatial Economy," NBER Working Papers 19181, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jayaraman, Praveena & Lacombe, Donald J. & Gebremedhin, Tesfa, 2013. "A Spatial Analysis of the Role of Residential Real Estate Investment in the Economic Development of the Northeast Region of the United States," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150953, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Shilpi, Forhad, 2013. "Understanding the sources of spatial disparity and convergence : evidence from Bangladesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6519, The World Bank.
- Ward, Patrick S. & Pede, Valerien O., 2013. "Spatial Patterns of Technology Discussion: The Case of Hybrid Rice in Bangladesh," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150793, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Keller, Sara & Schanz, Deborah, 2013. "Measuring tax attractiveness across countries," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 143, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Angelos Liontakis & Dimitris Kremmydas, 2013. "Food Inflation in EU: Distribution Analysis and Spatial Effects," Working Papers 2013-3, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Hermann Pythagore Pierre Donfouet & P. Wilner Jeanty & Eric Malin, 2013. "A Spatial Dynamic Panel Analysis of the Environmental Kuznets Curve in European Countries," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201318, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Camaioni, Beatrice & Esposti, R. & Lobianco, A. & Pagliacci, F. & Sotte, F., 2013. "How does space affect the distribution of the EU RDP funds? An econometric assessment," 2013 Second Congress, June 6-7, 2013, Parma, Italy 151598, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Mazurek, Jiří, 2013. "On beta and sigma convergence of Czech regions," MPRA Paper 47940, University Library of Munich, Germany.