Modelling the adoption of automatic milking systems in Noord-Holland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bartolini, Fabio & Latruffe, Laure & Viaggi, Davide, 2011. "Assessing the effect of the CAP on farm innovation adoption. An analysis in two French regions," 122nd Seminar, February 17-18, 2011, Ancona, Italy 99594, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Johannes Sauer & David Zilberman, 2012. "Sequential technology implementation, network externalities, and risk: the case of automatic milking systems," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 43(3), pages 233-252, May.
- Davies, Stephen W., 1979. "Inter-firm diffusion of process innovations," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 299-317, October.
- Engel, Phoebe D. & Hyde, Jeffrey, 2003. "A Real Options Approach To Investment Analysis Of Automatic Milking Systems," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22216, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Sauer, J. & Zilbermann, D., 2010. "Innovation Behaviour At Farm Level – Selection And Identification," Proceedings “Schriften der Gesellschaft für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.”, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 45, March.
- Bartolini, Fabio & Viaggi, Davide, 2012. "An analysis of policy scenario effects on the adoption of energy production on the farm: A case study in Emilia–Romagna (Italy)," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 454-464.
- Kim, Kwansoo & Chavas, Jean-Paul, 2003.
"Technological change and risk management: an application to the economics of corn production,"
Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 29(2), pages 125-142, October.
- Kim, Kwansoo & Chavas, Jean-Paul, 2001. "Technological Change And Risk Management: An Application To The Economics Of Corn Production," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20605, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Carruth, Alan & Dickerson, Andrew & Henley, Andrew, 2000.
"What Do We Know about Investment under Uncertainty?,"
Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(2), pages 119-153, April.
- Alan Carruth & Andy Dickerson & Andrew Henley, 1998. "What Do We Know About Investment Under Uncertainty?," Studies in Economics 9804, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Jean-Christophe Bureau & Stefan Tangermann & Alan Matthews & Davide Viaggi & Christophe Crombez & Louise Knops & Johan Swinnen, 2012.
"The Common Agricultural Policy after 2013,"
Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 47(6), pages 316-342, November.
- Jean-Christophe Bureau & Stefan Tangermann & Alan Matthews & Davide Viaggi & Christophe Crombez & Louise Knops & Johan Swinnen, 2012. "The Common Agricultural Policy after 2013 [La Politique Agricole Commune après 2013]," Post-Print hal-01590238, HAL.
- Engel, Phoebe D. & Hyde, Jeffrey, 2003. "A Real Options Analysis of Automatic Milking Systems," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 32(2), pages 1-13, October.
- Tsur, Yacov & Sternberg, Menachem & Hochman, Eithan, 1990. "Dynamic Modelling of Innovation Process Adoption with Risk Aversion and Learning," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(2), pages 336-355, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charlton, Diane & Kostandini, Genti, 2018. "How Agricultural Producers Adjust to a Shrinking Farm Labor Supply," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 274169, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Farm Management; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aieabj:149226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aieaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.