The Common Agricultural Policy after 2013
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Jean-Christophe Bureau & Stefan Tangermann & Alan Matthews & Davide Viaggi & Christophe Crombez & Louise Knops & Johan Swinnen, 2012.
"The Common Agricultural Policy after 2013
[La Politique Agricole Commune après 2013]," Post-Print hal-01590238, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hervé Guyomard & Katell le Bris, 2003. "Multifunctionality, agricultural trade and WTO negotiations: a review of interactions and issues," ENARPRI Working Papers 004, ENARPRI (European Network of Agricultural and Rural Policy Research Institutes).
- Viaggi, Davide & Bartolini, Fabio & Puddu, Marco & Raggi, Meri, 2013.
"Farm/Household-level Simulation Results of Testing Policy and Other Scenarios,"
Factor Markets Working Papers
166, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Viaggi, Davide & Raggi, Meri & Puddu, Marco & Bartolini, Fabio, 2013. "Farm/Household-level Simulation Results of Testing Policy and Other Scenarios," Working Papers 157113, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Louhichi, Kamel & Ciaian, Pavel & Espinosa, Maria & Colen, Liesbeth & Perni, Angel & Gomez y Paloma, Sergio, 2015. "EU-wide individual Farm Model for CAP Analysis (IFM-CAP): Application to Crop Diversification Policy," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212155, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kirchweger, Stefan & Kantelhardt, Jochen, 2014. "Structural Change and Farm Investment Support in Austria," 88th Annual Conference, April 9-11, 2014, AgroParisTech, Paris, France 170545, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Viira, Ants-Hannes & PÃ¶der, Anne & VÃ¤rnik, Rando, 2013. "The Determinants of Farm Growth, Decline and Exit in Estonia," Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, vol. 62(1).
- Barnes, Andrew Peter & Toma, Luiza & Mathews, Keith & Sutherland, Lee-Ann & Thomson, Steven, 2014. "Intensify, diversify, opt-out: testing farmer stated intentions to past and future CAP reform scenarios," 88th Annual Conference, April 9-11, 2014, AgroParisTech, Paris, France 169724, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Fabio Bartolini & Luciana G. Angelini & Gianluca Brunori & Oriana Gava, 2015. "Impacts of the CAP 2014–2020 on the Agroenergy Sector in Tuscany, Italy," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(2), pages 1-22, February.
- Bartolini, Fabio & Brunori, Gianluca & Coli, Alessandra & Landi, Chiara & Pacini, Barbara, 2015. "Assessing the Causal Effect of Decoupled Payments on farm labour in Tuscany Using Propensity Score Methods," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211200, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gebeltova, Zdenka & Pletichova, D., 2012. "Proposal of the Creation of Resources for the Maintenance of the Production Capability of the Agricultural Land Fund by Way of Tax Savings," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 4(4), December.
- Bielik, Peter, 2014. "Agricultural development and government expenditures in the new EU countries," APSTRACT: Applied Studies in Agribusiness and Commerce, AGRIMBA, vol. 8(1).
- Louhichi, Kamel & Ciaian, Pavel & Espinosa, Maria & Colen, Liesbeth & Perni, Angel & Gomez y Paloma, Sergio, 2015. "Farm-level economic impacts of EU-CAP greening measures," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205309, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Puddu, Marco & Bartolini, Fabio & Viaggi, Davide, 2012.
"Simulation of Land Use and Investment Behaviour under Different Policy Scenarios: Results of the extended farm/household model,"
127979, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Puddu,Marco & Bartolini, Fabio & Viaggi,Davide, 2012. "Simulation of Land Use and Investment Behaviour under Different Policy Scenarios: Results of the extended farm/household model," Factor Markets Working Papers 132, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Floridi, Matteo & Bartolini, Fabio & Peerlings, Jack & Polman, Nico & Viaggi, Davide, 2013. "Modelling the adoption of automatic milking systems in Noord-Holland," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), issue 1, April.
- Solazzo, Roberto & Pierangeli, Fabio, 2016. "How does greening affect farm behaviour? Trade-off between commitments and sanctions in the Northern Italy," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 88-98.
- Bartolini, Fabio & Andreoli, Maria & Brunori, Gianluca, 2014. "Explaining determinants of the on-farm diversification: empirical evidence from Tuscany region," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), issue 2, August.
- Fabio Bartolini & Gianluca Brunori, 2014. "Understanding linkages between common agricultural policy and High Nature Value (HNV) farmland provision: an empirical analysis in Tuscany Region," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 2(1), pages 1-21, December.
- Landi, Chiara & Bartolini, Fabio & Rovai, Massimo, 2014. "A spatial analysis of the farm structural change: the case study of Tuscany region," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182938, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:spr:agfoec:v:2:y:2014:i:1:p:1-21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anja Starick & Ralf-Uwe Syrbe & Reimund Steinhäußer & Gerd Lupp & Bettina Matzdorf & Peter Zander, 2014. "Scenarios of bioenergy provision: technological developments in a landscape context and their social effects," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 575-594, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:intere:v:47:y:2012:i:6:p:316-342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .