Assessing the effect of the CAP on farm innovation adoption. An analysis in two French regions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Karantininis, Kostas & Sauer, Johannes & Furtan, William Hartley, 2010. "Innovation and integration in the agri-food industry," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 112-120, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bartolini, Fabio & Viaggi, Davide, 2012. "An analysis of policy scenario effects on the adoption of energy production on the farm: A case study in Emilia–Romagna (Italy)," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 454-464.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2011. "Effects of EU CAP implementation on Bulgarian farms," MPRA Paper 35510, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Floridi, Matteo & Bartolini, Fabio & Peerlings, Jack & Polman, Nico & Viaggi, Davide, 2013. "Modelling the adoption of automatic milking systems in Noord-Holland," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), issue 1, April.
- Bartolini, Fabio & Andreoli, Maria & Brunori, Gianluca, 2013. "Explaining the determinants of on-farm diversification: The case Study of Tuscany Region," 2013 Second Congress, June 6-7, 2013, Parma, Italy 149903, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation; sequences of innovation; CAP; zero inflated Poisson model; Agricultural and Food Policy; Q12; Q18;
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-03-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2011-03-05 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2011-03-05 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa122:99594. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .