Report NEP-SBM-2011-03-05This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Talaia & Serena Mascherpa, 2011. "Entrepreneurial team and performance in Lombard SMEs.An empirical study," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf1106, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Ana Rita Gomes & Horácio Crespo Faustino, 2011. "Export and Innovation in SMEs and Large Firms: The main determinants," Working Papers Department of Economics 2011/02, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- MOTOHASHI Kazuyuki, 2011. "Innovation and Entrepreneurship: A first look at linkage data of Japanese patent and enterprise census," Discussion papers 11007, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Thomas Bolli & Martin Woerter, 2011. "Competition and R&D Cooperation with Universities and Competitors," KOF Working papers 11-275, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Gellynck, Xavier & Kuhne, Bianka & Weaver, Robert D., 2010. "Relationship Quality and Innovation Capacity of Chains: The Case of the Traditional Food Sector in the EU," 2010 Internatonal European Forum, February 8-12, 2010, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 100498, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Doris Hanzl-Weiss & Robert Stehrer, 2010. "The Role of Services in the New Member States: A Comparative Analysis Based on Input-Output Tables," wiiw Research Reports 366, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- B. Clarysse & M. Wright & E. Vandevelde, 2010. "Entrepreneurial Origin, Technological Knowledge and the Growth of Spin-off Companies," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/693, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- JoÅ¾e P. Damijan & ÄŒrt Kostevc, 2011. "Firms' Pattern of Trade and Access to Finance," LICOS Discussion Papers 27811, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Davide Castellani & Fabio Pieri, 2011. "Foreign Investments and Productivity Evidence from European Regions," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 83/2011, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Banterle, Alessandro & Cavaliere, Alessia & Stranieri, Stefanella & Carraresi, Laura, 2010. "The Relationship between Innovation and Marketing in SMEs in the EU Food Sector," 2010 Internatonal European Forum, February 8-12, 2010, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 100589, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Dentoni, Domenico & English, Francis, 2011. "R&D Projects Fostering Small Firms’ Market-Sensing and Customer-Linking Capabilities: A Multivariate Statistics Approach," 2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia 100543, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Bartolini, Fabio & Latruffe, Laure & Viaggi, Davide, 2011. "Assessing the effect of the CAP on farm innovation adoption. An analysis in two French regions," 122nd Seminar, February 17-18, 2011, Ancona, Italy 99594, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- M. Knockaert & E. Vandenbroucke & A. Huyghe, 2011. "The Need for Innovation Support Services unraveled. The ³case of New Technology Based Firms," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/702, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Johansson, Börje & Klaesson, Johan, 2010. "Creative Milieus In The Stockholm Region," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 234, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.