The Role of Services in the New Member States: A Comparative Analysis Based on Input-Output Tables
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dachs, Bernhard & Biege, Sabine & Borowiecki, Marcin & Lay, Gunther & Jäger, Angela & Schartinger, Doris, 2012. "The Servitization of European Manufacturing Industries," MPRA Paper 38873, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ljiljana Božić & Pierre Mohnen, 2016.
"Determinants of Innovation in Croatian SMEs – Comparison of Service and Manufacturing Firms,"
Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 28(1), pages 7-27.
- Bozic, Ljiljana & Mohnen, Pierre, 2016. "Determinants of innovation in Croatian SMEs: Comparison of service and manufacturing firms," MERIT Working Papers 008, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
More about this item
Keywordsnew member states; input-output analysis; linkages; key-sector analysis; services; knowledge-intensive business services;
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
- P52 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Studies of Particular Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-03-05 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-SBM-2011-03-05 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wii:rpaper:rr:366. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Customer service). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wiiwwat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .