Relationship Quality and Innovation Capacity of Chains: The Case of the Traditional Food Sector in the EU
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gellynck, Xavier & Kuhne, Bianka & Weaver, Robert D., 2011. "Relationship Quality and Innovation Capacity of Chains: The Case of the Traditional Food Sector in the EU," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 2(1), pages 1-22, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hualiang Lu & Shuyi Feng & Jacques H. Trienekens & S.W.F. (Onno) Omta, 2008. "Performance in vegetable supply chains: the role of Guanxi networks and buyer-seller relationships," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(2), pages 253-274.
- Barjolle, Dominique & Sylvander, Bertil, 1999. "Some factors of success for origin labelled products in agri-food supply chains in Europe : market, internal resources and institutions," 67th Seminar, October 28-30, 1999, LeMans, France 241033, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Robert D. Weaver, 2008. "Collaborative pull innovation: origins and adoption in the new economy," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(3), pages 388-402.
- Arend, Richard J. & Wisner, Joel D., 2005. "Small business and supply chain management: is there a fit?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 403-436, May.
- W. Bruce Traill & Matthew Meulenberg, 2001. "Innovation in the food industry," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(1), pages 1-21.
- Gellynck, Xavier & Kuhne, Bianka, 2008. "Innovation in Traditional Food Networks," 110th Seminar, February 18-22, 2008, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 49847, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Varsakelis, Nikos C., 2006. "Education, political institutions and innovative activity: A cross-country empirical investigation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1083-1090, September.
- Fischer, Christian & Hartmann, Monika & Reynolds, Nikolai & Leat, Philip M.K. & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Henchion, Maeve M. & Gracia, Azucena, 2008. "Agri-food chain relationships in Europe – empirical evidence and implications for sector competitiveness," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44265, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vera Belaya & Jon Henrich Hanf, 2016. "The dark and the bright side of power: implications for the management of business-to-business relationships," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-17, December.
- Zander, Katrin & Beske, Philip, 2014. "Happy Growers! Relationship Quality in the German Organic Apple Chain," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 17(3), pages 1-20, September.
- Kuhne, Bianka & Gellynck, Xavier & Weaver, Robert D., 2010. "Network connections and innovation capacity in traditional agrifood chains," 116th Seminar, October 27-30, 2010, Parma, Italy 95050, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Dirksmeyer, Walter & Theuvsen, Ludwig & Kayser, Maike, 2015. "Aktuelle Forschung in der Gartenbauökonomie : Tagungsband zum 1. Symposium für Ökonomie im Gartenbau am 27. November 2013 in der Paulinerkirche Göttingen," Thuenen Reports 199110, Johann Heinrich von Thuenen-Institut (vTI), Federal Research Institute for Rural Areas, Forestry and Fisheries.
- Zander, Katrin, 2012. "How to Defend Market Shares against Foreign Competitors: The Case of Organic Apples in Germany," 2012 International European Forum, February 13-17, 2012, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 144948, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- P. Alexander van den Blink & Jasper L. Steyn, 2018. "Strategic Complexity of Impactful Innovation in Automotive Component Manufacturing in an Emerging Economy," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(05), pages 1-31, October.
- Dirksmeyer, Walter (Ed.) & Theuvsen, Ludwig (Ed.) & Kayser, Maike (Ed.), 2015. "Aktuelle Forschung in der Gartenbauökonomie: Tagungsband zum 1. Symposium für Ökonomie im Gartenbau am 27. November 2013 in der Paulinerkirche Göttingen," Thünen Reports 22, Johann Heinrich von Thünen Institute, Federal Research Institute for Rural Areas, Forestry and Fisheries.
- Lamprinakis, Lampros, 2012. "Organizational Innovation and Institutional Change: The Case of Valio in Finland," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 3(2), pages 1-11, December.
- Jozsef Toth & Aron Torok, 2011. "Innovation Profile of the Hungarian Food SMEs," MIC 2011: Managing Sustainability? Proceedings of the 12th International Conference, Portorož, 23–26 November 2011 [Selected Papers],, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Farm Management; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-03-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2011-03-05 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EUR-2011-03-05 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-SBM-2011-03-05 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iefi10:100498. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ilbonde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.