Report NEP-EUR-2011-03-05This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marx, Paul, 2011. "The Unequal Incidence of Non-Standard Employment across Occupational Groups: An Empirical Analysis of Post-Industrial Labour Markets in Germany and Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 5521, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sandra M. Leitner & Johannes Pöschl & Robert Stehrer, 2011. "Change Begets Change: Employment Effects of Technological and Non-Technological Innovations - a Comparison across Countries," wiiw Working Papers 72, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Berner, Eike, 2011. "Exchange rate pass-through: New evidence from German micro data," Economics Working Papers 2011-01, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Gema Zamarro, 2011. "Family Labor Participation and Child Care Decisions The Role of Grannies," Working Papers 833, RAND Corporation.
- Jaraite, Jurate & Di Maria, Corrado, 2011. "Efficiency, Productivity and Environmental Policy: A Case Study of Power Generation in the EU," CERE Working Papers 2011:3, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Robert Hierländer & Peter Huber & Anna Iara & Michael Landesmann & Klaus Nowotny & Mary O'Mahony & Fei Peng & Catherine Robinson & Robert Stehrer, 2010. "Migration, Skills and Productivity," wiiw Research Reports 365, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Cândida Ferreira, 2011. "European integration and banking efficiency: a panel cost frontier approach," Working Papers Department of Economics 2011/04, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Hakan Gungor & Ayla Ogus Binatli, 2010. "The Effect of European Accession Prospects on Foreign Direct Investment Flows," Working Papers 1006, Izmir University of Economics.
- Kyyrä, Tomi & Wilke, Ralf A., 2011. "On the reliability of retrospective unemployment information in European household panel data," Working Papers 21, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Latouche, Karine & Chevassus-Lozza, Emmanuelle & Persillet, Vanessa & Harel, Monique, 2010. "Private Requirements by European Retailers: Impact on French Exporters," 2010 International European Forum, February 8-12, 2010, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 100457, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Mazza, Jacopo & van Ophem, Hans & Hartog, Joop, 2011. "Unobserved Heterogeneity and Risk in Wage Variance: Does Schooling Provide Earnings Insurance?," IZA Discussion Papers 5531, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alberto Onetti & Marco Talaia & Sam Gill & Lufutus Sayeed, 2011. "A Techno-Economic Perspective of Green IT Implementation in Europe and the US," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf1107, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Okada, Keisuke & Samreth, Sovannroeun, 2011. "A study on the socio-economic determinants of suicide: Evidence from 13 European OECD countries," MPRA Paper 29075, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gellynck, Xavier & Kuhne, Bianka & Weaver, Robert D., 2010. "Relationship Quality and Innovation Capacity of Chains: The Case of the Traditional Food Sector in the EU," 2010 International European Forum, February 8-12, 2010, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 100498, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Secco, Laura & Da Re, Riccardo & Gatto, Paola & Pettenella, Davide & Cesaro, Luca, 2011. "How to Measure Innovative Modes of Governance in the EU Rural Policy: Key Dimensions, Indicators and Case Studies," 122nd Seminar, February 17-18, 2011, Ancona, Italy 99589, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- D. Isebaert & F. Heylen & C. Smolders, 2010. "Houses and/or jobs: ownership and the labour market in Belgian districts," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/695, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Ruud Muffels & Bauke Kemperman, 2011. "Does a Better Job Match Make Women Happier?: Work Orientations, Work-Care Choices and Subjective Well-Being in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 361, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Davide Castellani & Fabio Pieri, 2011. "Foreign Investments and Productivity Evidence from European Regions," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 83/2011, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.