How to Measure Innovative Modes of Governance in the EU Rural Policy: Key Dimensions, Indicators and Case Studies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Elisabetta Croci Angelini & Francesco Farina, 2007.
"Wage Inequality in Europe: the Role of Labour Market and Redistributive Institutions,"
AIEL Series in Labour Economics,in: Nicola Acocella & Riccardo Leoni (ed.), Social Pacts, Employment and Growth. A Reappraisal of Ezio Tarantelli’s Thought, edition 1, chapter 10, pages 195-217
AIEL - Associazione Italiana Economisti del Lavoro.
- Elisabetta Croci Angelini & Francesco Farina, "undated". "Wage Inequality in Europe: the Role of Labour Market and Redistributive Institutions," Department of Economics University of Siena 463, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Giulio Piccirilli & Nicola ACOCELLA & Riccardo LEONI, 2008. "Social Pacts, Employment and Growth. A reappraisal of Ezio Tarantelli’s thought," Rivista Internazionale di Scienze Sociali, Vita e Pensiero, Pubblicazioni dell'Universita' Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, vol. 116(3), pages 365-372.
More about this item
KeywordsGovernance; Indicators; Rural Development Programs; Local Action Groups; Agricultural and Food Policy; R58;
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-03-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2011-03-05 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa122:99589. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .