On the reliability of retrospective unemployment information in European household panel data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tomi Kyyrä & Ralf Wilke, 2014. "On the reliability of retrospective unemployment information in European household panel data," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 1473-1493, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Konstantinos Tatsiramos, 2009.
"Unemployment Insurance in Europe: Unemployment Duration and Subsequent Employment Stability,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 7(6), pages 1225-1260, December.
- Tatsiramos, Konstantinos, 2006. "Unemployment Insurance in Europe: Unemployment Duration and Subsequent Employment Stability," IZA Discussion Papers 2280, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mathiowetz, Nancy A & Duncan, Greg J, 1988. "Out of Work, Out of Mind: Response Errors in Retrospective Reports of Unemployment," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 6(2), pages 221-229, April.
- Stephen Nickell, 1997. "Unemployment and Labor Market Rigidities: Europe versus North America," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(3), pages 55-74, Summer.
- Thierry Magnac & Michael Visser, 1999. "Transition Models With Measurement Errors," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 81(3), pages 466-474, August.
- Di Tella, Rafael & MacCulloch, Robert, 2005.
"The consequences of labor market flexibility: Panel evidence based on survey data,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 49(5), pages 1225-1259, July.
- DiTella, Rafael & MacCulloch, Robert, 1999. "The consequences of labour market flexibility: Panel evidence based on survey data," ZEI Working Papers B 02-1999, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- George A. Akerlof & Janet L. Yellen, 1985. "Unemployment Through the Filter of Memory," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(3), pages 747-773.
- Terracol, Antoine, 2009.
"Guaranteed minimum income and unemployment duration in France,"
Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 171-182, April.
- Antoine Terracol, 2009. "Guaranteed minimum income and unemployment duration in France," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00607219, HAL.
- Pellizzari, Michele, 2006.
"Unemployment duration and the interactions between unemployment insurance and social assistance,"
Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 773-798, December.
- Michele Pellizzari, 2004. "Unemployment Duration and the Interactions Between Unemployment Insurance and Social Assistance," Working Papers 272, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Garcia Perez, Jose Ignacio & Rebollo Sanz, Yolanda, 2005.
"Wage changes through job mobility in Europe: A multinomial endogenous switching approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 531-555, August.
- José Ignacio García Pérez & Yolanda Rebollo Sanz, 2004. "Wage changes through job mobility in Europe: A multinomial endogenous switching approach," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/70, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Franco Peracchi, 2002. "The European Community Household Panel: A review," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 63-90.
- Nickell, Stephen, 1998. "Unemployment: Questions and Some Answers," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(448), pages 802-816, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hairault, Jean-Olivier & Le Barbanchon, Thomas & Sopraseuth, Thepthida, 2015.
"The cyclicality of the separation and job finding rates in France,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 60-84.
- Jean-Olivier Hairault & Thomas Le Barbanchon & Thepthida Sopraseuth, 2012. "The Cyclicality of the Separation and Job Finding Rates in France," Working Papers 2012-22, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Hairault, Jean-Olivier & Le Barbanchon, Thomas & Sopraseuth, Thepthida, 2012. "The Cyclicality of the Separation and Job Finding Rates in France," IZA Discussion Papers 6906, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jean-Olivier Hairault & Thomas Le Barbanchon & Thepthida Sopraseuth, 2013. "The cyclicality of the separation and job finding rates in France," THEMA Working Papers 2013-07, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Eerola, Essi & Lyytikäinen, Teemu, 2015.
"On the role of public price information in housing markets,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 74-84.
- Lyytikäinen, Teemu & Eerola, Essi, 2012. "On the role of public price information in housing markets," Working Papers 30, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsRecall error; unemployment; ECHP; Labour market; Työmarkkinat; Labor market and policies promoting economic growth; Työmarkkinat ja kasvua tukeva politiikka; C810 - Methodology for Collecting; Estimating; and Organizing Microeconomic Data; J640 - Unemployment: Models; Duration; Incidence; and Job Search;
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2011-03-05 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2011-03-05 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fer:wpaper:21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anita Niskanen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vatttfi.html .