On the reliability of retrospective unemployment information in European household panel data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tomi Kyyrä & Ralf Wilke, 2014. "On the reliability of retrospective unemployment information in European household panel data," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 1473-1493, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Konstantinos Tatsiramos, 2009.
"Unemployment Insurance in Europe: Unemployment Duration and Subsequent Employment Stability,"
Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 7(6), pages 1225-1260, December.
- Tatsiramos, Konstantinos, 2006. "Unemployment Insurance in Europe: Unemployment Duration and Subsequent Employment Stability," IZA Discussion Papers 2280, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mathiowetz, Nancy A & Duncan, Greg J, 1988. "Out of Work, Out of Mind: Response Errors in Retrospective Reports of Unemployment," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 6(2), pages 221-229, April.
- Stephen Nickell, 1997. "Unemployment and Labor Market Rigidities: Europe versus North America," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(3), pages 55-74, Summer.
- Thierry Magnac & Michael Visser, 1999.
"Transition Models With Measurement Errors,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 81(3), pages 466-474, August.
- Thierry Magnac & Michael Visser, 1998. "Transition Models with Measurement Errors," Working Papers 98-22, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- T. Magnac & M. Visser, 1999. "Transition models with measurement errors [[Modèles de transition avec erreurs de mesure]]," Post-Print hal-02687283, HAL.
- Di Tella, Rafael & MacCulloch, Robert, 2005.
"The consequences of labor market flexibility: Panel evidence based on survey data,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(5), pages 1225-1259, July.
- DiTella, Rafael & MacCulloch, Robert, 1999. "The consequences of labour market flexibility: Panel evidence based on survey data," ZEI Working Papers B 02-1999, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- George A. Akerlof & Janet L. Yellen, 1985. "Unemployment Through the Filter of Memory," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(3), pages 747-773.
- Terracol, Antoine, 2009.
"Guaranteed minimum income and unemployment duration in France,"
Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 171-182, April.
- Antoine Terracol, 2009. "Guaranteed minimum income and unemployment duration in France," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00607219, HAL.
- Pellizzari, Michele, 2006.
"Unemployment duration and the interactions between unemployment insurance and social assistance,"
Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 773-798, December.
- Michele Pellizzari, 2004. "Unemployment Duration and the Interactions Between Unemployment Insurance and Social Assistance," Working Papers 272, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Garcia Perez, Jose Ignacio & Rebollo Sanz, Yolanda, 2005.
"Wage changes through job mobility in Europe: A multinomial endogenous switching approach,"
Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 531-555, August.
- José Ignacio García Pérez & Yolanda Rebollo Sanz, 2004. "Wage changes through job mobility in Europe: A multinomial endogenous switching approach," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/70, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Franco Peracchi, 2002. "The European Community Household Panel: A review," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 63-90.
- Nickell, Stephen, 1998. "Unemployment: Questions and Some Answers," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(448), pages 802-816, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hairault, Jean-Olivier & Le Barbanchon, Thomas & Sopraseuth, Thepthida, 2015.
"The cyclicality of the separation and job finding rates in France,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 60-84.
- Jean-Olivier Hairault & Thomas Le Barbanchon & Thepthida Sopraseuth, 2012. "The Cyclicality of the Separation and Job Finding Rates in France," Working Papers 2012-22, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Hairault, Jean-Olivier & Le Barbanchon, Thomas & Sopraseuth, Thepthida, 2012. "The Cyclicality of the Separation and Job Finding Rates in France," IZA Discussion Papers 6906, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jean-Olivier Hairault & Thomas Le Barbanchon & Thepthida Sopraseuth, 2013. "The cyclicality of the separation and job finding rates in France," THEMA Working Papers 2013-07, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Eerola, Essi & Lyytikäinen, Teemu, 2015.
"On the role of public price information in housing markets,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 74-84.
- Lyytikäinen, Teemu & Eerola, Essi, 2012. "On the role of public price information in housing markets," Working Papers 30, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsRecall error; unemployment; ECHP; Labour market; Työmarkkinat; Labor market and policies promoting economic growth; Työmarkkinat ja kasvua tukeva politiikka; C810 - Methodology for Collecting; Estimating; and Organizing Microeconomic Data; J640 - Unemployment: Models; Duration; Incidence; and Job Search;
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fer:wpaper:21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anita Niskanen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vatttfi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.