Change Begets Change: Employment Effects of Technological and Non-Technological Innovations - a Comparison across Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Van Reenen, John, 1997. "Employment and Technological Innovation: Evidence from U.K. Manufacturing Firms," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(2), pages 255-284, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dachs, Bernhard & Hud, Martin & Koehler, Christian & Peters, Bettina, 2016.
"Employment effects of innovations over the business cycle: Firm-level evidence from European countries,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
16-076, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Bernhard Dachs & Martin Hud & Christian Köhler & Bettina Peters, 2016. "Employment Effects of Innovations over the Business Cycle: Firm-Level Evidence from European Countries," CREA Discussion Paper Series 16-20, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Bernhard Dachs & Martin Hud & Christian Koehler & Bettina Peters, 2017. "Employment Effects of Innovations over the Business Cycle: Firm-Level Evidence from European Countries," SPRU Working Paper Series 2017-03, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Peters, Bettina & Hud, Martin & Dachs, Bernhard & Köhler, Christian, 2017. "Employment Effects of Innovations over the Business Cycle: Firm-Level Evidence from European Countries," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168211, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
Keywordsemployment; technological and non-technological innovations; manufacturing and services; CIS 4;
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-03-05 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EUR-2011-03-05 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-TRA-2011-03-05 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wii:wpaper:72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Customer service). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wiiwwat.html .