Report NEP-TRA-2011-03-05This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Andrey Timofeev, 2010. "Intra-Regional Equalization & Growth in Russia," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1011, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Kseniia Ursulenko, 2011. "Russian language in Ukraine : does it concern only Russians?," Memoranda - Policy Papers 50, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Hakan Gungor & Ayla Ogus Binatli, 2010. "The Effect of European Accession Prospects on Foreign Direct Investment Flows," Working Papers 1006, Izmir University of Economics.
- Lukas Vogel, 2010. "China's External Surplus: Simulations with a Global Macroeconomic Model," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 430, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Kuo-I CHANG & Kazunobu HAYAKAWA & Toshiyuki MATSUURA, 2011. "Location Choice of Multinational Enterprises in China: Comparison between Japan and Taiwan," Working Papers DP-2011-01, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Fanfani, Roberto, 2010. "Economic Development, Rural Zones and Farms in China," 2010 International European Forum, February 8-12, 2010, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 100511, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Sandra M. Leitner & Johannes Pöschl & Robert Stehrer, 2011. "Change Begets Change: Employment Effects of Technological and Non-Technological Innovations - a Comparison across Countries," wiiw Working Papers 72, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Richard Frensch & Achim Schmillen, 2011. "The Penn Effect and Transition : The New EU Member States in International Perspective," Working Papers 295, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Van Herck, Kristine & Vranken, Liesbet, 2011. "Direct payments and rent extraction by land owners: Evidence form New Member States," 122nd Seminar, February 17-18, 2011, Ancona, Italy 99583, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gerhard Mangott, 2010. "EU Gas Supplies Security: Russian and EU Perspectives, the Role of the Caspian, the Middle East and the Maghreb Countries," wiiw Research Reports 367, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Dong, Yan & Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Cai, Dongliang, 2011. "What Drives Fixed Asset Holding and Risk-Adjusted Performance of Corporate in China? An Empirical Analysis," MPRA Paper 29128, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dumitru, Ionut & Mircea, Romulus & Jianu (Dumitru), Ionela, 2011.
"Economisirea în România – evoluţii şi factori determinanţi
[Savings in Romania - developments and fundamentals]," MPRA Paper 29027, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Monasterolo, Irene & Pagliacci, Francesco, 2011. "Mapping changes on agricultural and rural areas: an ex-post evaluation of the EU membership for Hungary," 122nd Seminar, February 17-18, 2011, Ancona, Italy 98988, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Brown, Colin G. & Waldron, Scott A., 2011. "Role of agriculture in the livelihoods of farm households in Tibet," 2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia 100729, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Harashima, Taiji, 2011. "A Model of Total Factor Productivity Built on Hayek’s View of Knowledge: What Really Went Wrong with Socialist Planned Economies?," MPRA Paper 29107, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jaanika Meriküll, 2011. "Labour market mobility during a recession : the case of Estonia," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2011-01, Bank of Estonia, revised 22 Feb 2011.
- Katarína Danišková & Jarko Fidrmuc, 2011. "Inflation Convergence and the New Keynesian, Phillips Curve in the Czech Republic," Working Papers 292, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Asuyama, Yoko, 2011. "Skill distribution and comparative advantage: a comparison of China and India," IDE Discussion Papers 277, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Trang, Truong Thi Thu & Vanzetti, David, 2011. "The impact of the stimulus package on the agricultural sector in Vietnam," 2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia 100722, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.