Economisirea în România – evoluţii şi factori determinanţi
[Savings in Romania - developments and fundamentals]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cevdet Denizer & Holger C. Wolf, 2000.
"The Saving Collapse during the Transition in Eastern Europe,"
World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 14(3), pages 445-455, September.
- Denizer, Cevdet*Wolf, Holger C., 2000. "The savings collapse during the transition in Eastern Europe," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2419, The World Bank.
- Cevdet Denizer & Holger C. Wolf, 1998. "Household Savings in Transition Economies," NBER Working Papers 6457, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Mechthild Schrooten & Sabine Stephan, 2004. "Does Macroeconomic Policy Affect Private Savings in Europe?: Evidence from a Dynamic Panel Data Model," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 431, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Mechthild Schrooten & Sabine Stephan, 2003. "Private Savings in Eastern European EU-Accession Countries: Evidence from a Dynamic Panel Data Model," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 372, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Mechthild Schrooten & Sabine Stephan, 2002.
"Back on Track?: Savings Puzzles in EU-Accession Countries,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
306, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Mechthild Schrooten & Sabine Stephan, 2003. "Back on Track? Savings Puzzles in EU Accession Countries," Economics Working Papers 023, European Network of Economic Policy Research Institutes.
- Barbara Liberda, 1999. "Household Saving in Poland," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0187, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Mechthild Schrooten & Sabine Stephan, 2001. "Savings in Central Eastern Europe," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 250, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Tara Watson & Sara McLanahan, 2011.
"Marriage Meets the Joneses: Relative Income, Identity, and Marital Status,"
Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 46(3), pages 482-517.
- Tara Watson & Sara McLanahan, 2009. "Marriage Meets the Joneses: Relative Income, Identity, and Marital Status," NBER Working Papers 14773, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tara Watson & Sara McLanahan, 2009. "Marriage Meets the Joneses: Relative Income, Identity, and Marital Status," Working Papers 1141, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Research on Child Wellbeing..
- Tara Watson & Sara McLanahan, 2010. "Marriage Meets the Joneses: Relative Income, Identity, and Marital Status," Department of Economics Working Papers 2010-06, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Abdur R Chowdhury, 2004.
"Private Savings in Transition Economies: Are there Terms of Trade Shocks?,"
Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 46(4), pages 487-514, December.
- Abdur R. Chowdhury, 2003. "Private Savings In Transition Economies: Are There Terms Of Trade Shocks?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-572, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Ana María Iregui-Bohórquez & Ligia Alba Melo-Becerra & María Teresa Ramírez-Giraldo & Ana María Tribín-Uribe, 2016. "Ahorro de los hogares de ingresos medios y bajos de las zonas urbana y rural en Colombia," Borradores de Economia 960, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Aleksander Aristovnik, 2005. "Twin Deficits Hypothesis And Horioka-Feldstein Puzzle In Transition Economies," International Finance 0510020, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shida, Yoshisada, 2015. "Forced Savings in the Soviet Republics: Re-examination," RRC Working Paper Series 54, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ana María Iregui-Bohórquez & Ligia Alba Melo-Becerra & María Teresa Ramírez-Giraldo & Ana María Tribín-Uribe, 2018. "Factores determinantes del ahorro formal e informal en Colombia," Investigación Conjunta-Joint Research, in: María José Roa García & Diana Mejía (ed.), Decisiones financieras de los hogares e inclusión financiera: evidencia para América Latina y el Caribe, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 4, pages 101-131, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, CEMLA.
- Alessandra Guariglia & Byung‐Yeon Kim, 2003.
"The Effects of Consumption Variability on Saving: Evidence from a Panel of Muscovite Households,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 65(3), pages 357-377, July.
- Guariglia, Alessandra & Kim, Byung-Yeon, 1999. "The effects of consumption variability on savings, evidence from a panel of Muscovite households," Economics Discussion Papers 10000, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Alessandra Guariglia & Byung‐Yeon Kim, 2003. "Wage arrears uncertainty and precautionary saving in Russia," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 11(3), pages 493-512, September.
- Ramiz Rahmanov, 2015. "Banking Sector Development and Household Saving in Emerging Eastern Europe," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1089, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Andrea Butelmann & Francisco Gallego, 2001.
"Estimaciones de los determinantes del ahorro coluntario de los hogares en Chile (1988-1997),"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series, in: Felipe Morandé & Rodrigo Vergara & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Series Edit (ed.),Análisis Empírico del Ahorro en Chile, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 6, pages 141-190,
Central Bank of Chile.
- Andrea Butelmann & Francisco Gallego, 2001. "Estimaciones de los Determinantes del Ahorro Voluntario de los Hogares en Chile (1988 Y 1997)," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 97, Central Bank of Chile.
- Sergei Guriev & Barry W. Ickes, 2000. "Microeconomic Aspects of Economic Growth in Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union, 1950-2000," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 348, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Andrea Butelmann & Francisco Gallego, 2001. "Household Saving in Chile (1988 and 1997): Testing the Life Cycle Hypothesis," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 38(113), pages 3-48.
- Gaisina, Sholpan, 2014. "Rural Household Saving Determinants in Kazakhstan," Journal of Rural Cooperation, Hebrew University, Center for Agricultural Economic Research, vol. 42(1), pages 1-21.
- Merike Kukk & Karsten Staehr, 2015. "Macroeconomic factors in corporate and household saving. Evidence from Central and Eastern Europe," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2015-5, Bank of Estonia, revised 30 Dec 2015.
- Radulescu, Magdalena, 2006. "The Impact of the National Bank of Romania's Monetary Policy on the Banking Credits, the Domestic Savings and Investments (As Compared to the Other Central and Eastern European Countries)," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 3(2), pages 10-31, June.
More about this item
Keywordsprivate savings; panel data; Ricardian equivalence; disposable income; impact of ageing;
All these keywords.
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:29027. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.