Household Saving in Poland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher D Carroll, 1997. "Why Do the Rich Save So Much?," Economics Working Paper Archive 388, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Huggett, Mark & Ventura, Gustavo, 2000.
"Understanding why high income households save more than low income households,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 361-397, April.
- Mark Huggett & Gustavo Ventura, 1995. "Understanding why high income households save more than low income households," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 106, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Mark Huggett & Gustavo Ventura, 1997. "Understanding Why High Income Households Save More Than Low Income Households," Working Papers 9701, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Schmidt-Hebbel, Klaus & Webb, Steven B & Corsetti, Giancarlo, 1992.
"Household Saving in Developing Countries: First Cross-Country Evidence,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 6(3), pages 529-547, September.
- Schmidt-Hebbel, Klaus*Webb, Steven B.*Corsetti,, 1991. "Household saving in developing countries : first cross-country evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 575, The World Bank.
- Cevdet Denizer & Holger C. Wolf, 1998. "Household Savings in Transition Economies," NBER Working Papers 6457, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patrick Honohan, 1995. "The Impact of Financial and Fiscal Policies on Saving," Papers WP059, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Barbara Liberda & Tomasz Tokarski, 1999. "Determinates of Savings and Economic Growth in Poland in Comparison to the OECD Countries," CASE-CEU Working Papers 0024, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Orazio Attanasio & James Banks, 1998. "Trends in household saving: a tale of two countries," IFS Working Papers W98/15, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liberda Barbara & Pęczkowski Marek & Gucwa-Leśny Ewa, 2012.
"How Do We Value Our Income from which We Save?,"
Scientific Annals of Economics and Business,
Sciendo, vol. 59(2), pages 93-104, December.
- Barbara Liberda & Marek Pęczkowski & Ewa Gucwa-Leśny, 2011. "How do we value our income from which we save?," Working Papers 2011-03, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Liberda, Barbara & Peczkowski, Marek & Gucwa-Lesny, Ewa, 2012. "How do we value our income from which we save?," MPRA Paper 52529, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
- Marek Pęczkowski & Barbara Liberda, 2011.
"Does a change of occupation lead to higher earnings?,"
Statistics in Transition new series,
Główny Urząd Statystyczny (Polska), vol. 12(1), pages 193-206, August.
- Barbara Liberda & Marek Pęczkowski, 2011. "Does a change of occupation lead to higher earnings?," Working Papers 2011-09, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Liberda, Barbara & Peczkowski, Marek, 2011. "Does a change of occupation lead to higher earnings?," MPRA Paper 52532, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Antoni Chawluk, 2000. "Estimates of Demand for Money and Consumption Functions for the Household Sector in Poland, 1967-1999," Economics Series Working Papers 42, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordshousehold saving; pension system reform; Poland;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sec:cnstan:0187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aleksandra Polak). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caseepl.html .